• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want another one that is sooo cute and it's pink and it says KNOCKED UP, but DH says ummm.....no! hahah! i think it's too funny!

I had a T-shirt when I was pregnant with Danny - said :

"Started with a kiss, and ended up like this" with an arrow pointing at my belly. :rotfl:

I had a T-shirt when I was pregnant with Danny - said :

"Started with a kiss, and ended up like this" with an arrow pointing at my belly.

CLASSIC! i've seen ones that just say

"all this from a kiss"

DMM, look at the tanks and tees from www.poshtots.com

They are cute. I got SIL one that was gray and said "Twins". Or something like that.

PS. I need a brain lapse emoticon

haha the room sure cleared! we went out to dinner (Chipotle) and then ran some errands :)

Hope everyone is having a good night!

hopefully I can catch up tomorrow... DIS is shutting down again at 11PM for now I bid you goodnite.... hmmm what am I going to do when I get home at midnite... :happytv:

Hi gang,
Well sadly it has started. Remember i told you this program that i'm in has a 50% failure/drop rate. Well we had a test today,while most of the class passed including me(got an 85%) 3 guys failed and were droped from the class. In a way i felt so bad for them. We went to lunch and when we got back 3 seats were empty and the captain told us the news. scary enough we have another test tomorrow of 200 questions,i'm terrified!!!!You have to get better than an 80 or it's a failure. We do training on mondays and tuesday, consist of outdoor rescue training,very cool stuff. Then wednesdays and thursdays are classroom and book work. then friday is review of class work and outside rescue work. I look foward to mondays and tuesdays. thats really it, i been hitting the books for the last 2 hours for tomorrows test,i'm beat! Goodnight all,sorry i have not been around a lot lately, but i have a ton of books to read and studing to do.

Sean's brother's family lives in Germany and we've been. Not fun. Very germany. :confused: So this turns me off. We did think Spain was kind of cool.

German food made me sick both times I was in Germany (the real Germany). I think the atmosphere is fun and DD loved it, but I still don't like German food.

I have the sliders open it is soo nice today! i even have the front door open a smidge for the cross breeze!! i want DH to get us a Mr. Ed front door!!

You know the ones where the top half will only open or the bottom half?? i totally want one! hahah! anyone have one??

:rotfl: I'm like...what is she talking about...oh, the horse!

I was in this uppity boutique a few weeks ago and the clerk told me that high-waist jeans are coming back. I am not a crazy fan for low rise but I don't like the 'mom butt' either. So now I see a thread on comm. board about mom jeans coming back. So evidently this is serious!!! I don't want a mom butt. :guilty:

How am I supposed to wear mom butt jeans with high heels????
These never went away. My MIL still wears them.

Just stock up on low-rise now. JK> I'm sure you'll be able to still find normal jeans. Like for example khaki green cargo pants...I love these, but they were out for a short time in college. After looking everywhere, I took to ebay and found luck.

Why didn't anyone tell me I've been posting around with a little x in my signature? I'm so embarrassed. I normally use Firefox which apparantly makes the little x's invisible. Gotta take care of that.

MRFDNY--Hope your test goes well today. Praying helps too.

JULSMOM--No ADRs yet...we made a list of where we want to eat, but its dark and I can't see it and the light is across the room, so I'll guess...

Places we've never been:
On our anniversary--Fultons Crab House
Rainforest Cafe
Boma
Playhouse Disney character lunch (or breakfast)
Spoodles?
Chef's De France

Places we've been:
Coral Reef
Ohana?
Le Cellier?
Kona cafe (we're staying a Poly a few days)
Norway (never been with princesses)
LTT (___]___) (Sorry Cat, my butt isn't as good as yours, I can't find the right line)

Oh and guess how long our trip is...10 nights! I had no clue it was so long. We are staying at the Poly for 4 and then BCV for 6. We'll probably get dining plan the second portion, but I don't know.

Also, I need an intervention. I keep planning our family around Disney trips. Like I can get pregnant in April or May because I'll be in the 4th month (less MS) but not June or July. Am I crazy? I did this last year too (we've been trying for a while). I think I'm crazy but I can't change my brain. Fix me.

Chris---Can't believe your stranded in Dulles. DH hates dulles. I've got no feelings toward it, but I hate those stupid "buses" between terminals. I'd pay 6.95 too.

Why didn't anyone tell me I've been posting around with a little x in my signature? I'm so embarrassed. I normally use Firefox which apparantly makes the little x's invisible. Gotta take care of that.

MRFDNY--Hope your test goes well today. Praying helps too.

JULSMOM--No ADRs yet...we made a list of where we want to eat, but its dark and I can't see it and the light is across the room, so I'll guess...

Places we've never been:
On our anniversary--Fultons Crab House
Rainforest Cafe
Boma
Playhouse Disney character lunch (or breakfast)
Spoodles?
Chef's De France

Places we've been:
Coral Reef
Ohana?
Le Cellier?
Kona cafe (we're staying a Poly a few days)
Norway (never been with princesses)
LTT (___]___) (Sorry Cat, my butt isn't as good as yours, I can't find the right line)

Oh and guess how long our trip is...10 nights! I had no clue it was so long. We are staying at the Poly for 4 and then BCV for 6. We'll probably get dining plan the second portion, but I don't know.

Also, I need an intervention. I keep planning our family around Disney trips. Like I can get pregnant in April or May because I'll be in the 4th month (less MS) but not June or July. Am I crazy? I did this last year too (we've been trying for a while). I think I'm crazy but I can't change my brain. Fix me.

Chris---Can't believe your stranded in Dulles. DH hates dulles. I've got no feelings toward it, but I hate those stupid "buses" between terminals. I'd pay 6.95 too.

No fix necessary. You are so not crazy. We are all this way. :upsidedow

Oh, I did tell you there was a little x!! A couple of weeks ago (?). When Cat was posting a pic and I told her I could not see it and I also said I could not see a pic Nanu has but there is a little x. But don't worry, It was hardly noticeable and none of us looked. ;) ;)

It is light now, so go get your ADR list. :rolleyes: :3dglasses

as much as a blessing as being pregnant is and wooohooo you get a baby and all that fun wonderful stuff, you will most likely get pregnant at the time you are least expecting it! hahah! look at us! we had to ditch the best trip ever and a CRUISE!!! :faint:

Morning everyone!! I had the best sleep last night!! Esp when Gabriel started crying and i pulled a SAL and pretended i didn't hear him, within 10 seconds Sal was out of bed and tending to him! :lmao: sooo now i KNOW he hears the kids, he just pretends like I was doing!!! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter