POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then I trust you! Make em cute k?
Let's do 3 cell phone charms with the flag and ribbon. And while Ry has a cell phone, I don't think cell phone charms and boys go together. Soooo.... is it easy to do a backpack pull for him with the flag and ribbon?
And, can you PM me your address again? I will send a check in the mail today if I get your addy within the next 15 minutes or so!

I will probably order the lanyards from you too when we get closer to our trip!
You are the best Michelle! Thanks!

hahah!! DH has one on his phone!! :lmao: i make him put it on! but he has the TEST TRACK ride car, so it's okay :)

Cool i can do them no prob! i will send you my addy in a PM!

I can do a backpack pull no problem! :)

He laughs because he knows eventually he will get them back. Kids have us wrapped and they KNOW it! That's cute though. I miss those "baby" times. Not enough to have another one, but it's ok, because I can enjoy those moments through my friends!

:lmao: that's what i said with Gabriel! then poof i'm pregnant out of nowhere! hahhaha! oh well, it will be chaos to say the least! They are now out there singing something i have no clue what it could be!!

Dh is determined to have a 4th! :lmao: guess what changed his mind?? I pulled up the info on getting 2 rooms at Y&B club and the Boardwalk :lmao: oh and i think 2 rooms at the GF just about gave him heart palipitations! soo looks like one room at the deluxes is enough for him!

:lmao: that's what i said with Gabriel! then poof i'm pregnant out of nowhere! hahhaha! oh well, it will be chaos to say the least! They are now out there singing something i have no clue what it could be!!

Dh is determined to have a 4th! :lmao: guess what changed his mind?? I pulled up the info on getting 2 rooms at Y&B club and the Boardwalk :lmao: oh and i think 2 rooms at the GF just about gave him heart palipitations! soo looks like one room at the deluxes is enough for him!

I have a g/f who stays at ASMo and has 3 kids. She cannot book all5 of them in one room b/c the occupany is 4 (?). So she always takes her dad and books one kid with him.

I was in this uppity boutique a few weeks ago and the clerk told me that high-waist jeans are coming back. I am not a crazy fan for low rise but I don't like the 'mom butt' either. So now I see a thread on comm. board about mom jeans coming back. So evidently this is serious!!! I don't want a mom butt. :guilty:

How am I supposed to wear mom butt jeans with high heels????

have a g/f who stays at ASMo and has 3 kids. She cannot book all5 of them in one room b/c the occupany is 4 (?). So she always takes her dad and books one kid with him.

Yup! but we always said we would give it a couple years at POP, but we became obsessed!! So we're ready to start trying the other resorts!!

hahahah! i doubt it, there is always somewhere! I hate hate hate the low rise pants! i like myself a nice midrise! no underwear hanging out and i'm happy :)

hiya peeps! MIke can't believe I just paid $6.95 to use wifi here in Dulles!!!! Our flight out of Ohare got cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO we tried to connect in Dulles.....BLAH BLAH BLAH we're STUCK! we're on standby for a 5pm flight!

no beach for me today:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

send me good vibes so I can get on this plane!!!

I couldn't believe it when i saw your name in last post spot! haha i was like....hmmm......and here you are!!! Is Dulles at least fun?? :laughing: The other fmaily you are travelling with, are they stuck too?

Chris!!!!
That stinks! I will keep you guys in my thoughts. I hope you will be sipping a cocktail in a lounge chair by the ocean soon.

GRRrrrr.....My Obs office just called me and lo and behold they have to reschedule my appt. :rolleyes: this is sooo annoying the first appt. he doesn't even make it to b/c he gets called out, the second one he has to leave halfway through with my legs in the air! and now this! i guess at least it's BEFORE i've wasted my time! It's sooo frustrating b/c DH doesn't like to miss appts. so he takes the day off or re organizes his day, now he has to do it all over again...grrr.....

alright rant over, back to your regular DISing! my babies are still asleep so i'm bored and DH is just fiddling with the DVR

Hi guys!
Popping by to say hi! I have to try to catch up on 17 pages!!! I have had a screaming pain in my shoulder, so haven't really been on. I read this page... I hope that Chris gets to the BEACH soon! Talk to ya' all after I catch up!;)

WOOOHOOO!!! Check out the tank i just bought!!! i'm soo happy!!

2301070286278080_1.jpg

I want another one that is sooo cute and it's pink and it says KNOCKED UP, but DH says ummm.....no! hahah! i think it's too funny!

KU001.jpg

okay this is the one, but like I said DH says no....but he wants me to point out that he is saying no b/c it's 42$ hahahah!! okay i guess he's right, but i still want it!! :lmao: Ebay has an imperfect one for 25$ that's a lot cheaper, but DH is still giving me the EYE :magnify:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter