POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

julsmom

DIS Veteran
hahah! where in Germany did you go? I spent some time in Hamburg, it was boring to me compared to everywhere else i had been! hahah!! Food was delish though!!

we went EVERYWHERE. You can practically drive across the whole country in like a day. We got sooo sick of schnitzel. It was w/ everything. The only cool thing was the restaurants were neat. And we always had dinner with a LARGE group of fun lovin Germans. A big family. Though who knows what they were saying half the time. ;)

hahhaha! that's what i loved the restaurants and the food!! we only made it to Hamburg, since we were headed back to Holland....swooon....i would love to move there some day! i'm a Netherlands fan! almost went to college there!! Then alas i had to fall in love! grr....

I have the sliders open it is soo nice today! i even have the front door open a smidge for the cross breeze!! i want DH to get us a Mr. Ed front door!!

You know the ones where the top half will only open or the bottom half?? i totally want one! hahah! anyone have one??

I have the sliders open it is soo nice today! i even have the front door open a smidge for the cross breeze!! i want DH to get us a Mr. Ed front door!!

You know the ones where the top half will only open or the bottom half?? i totally want one! hahah! anyone have one??

I totally know what you mean. I love on tv where the homes in the nice climates have doors completely open. No screen. The wall just practically opens up. But I am scared of bugs.

:woohoo: i love when it's nice on the weekends!!! Our luck usually has the great days during the week and of course saturday and Sunday when Sal is home, the weather is YUCKY!

UGH!

WHY CANT I WIN THE FREAKING LOTTERY?!?!?!? :mad:

I hate working. :guilty:

Tia i totally missed the last paragraph of you post! Yes, i do the yellow ribbon phone charm, i either do the yellow ribbon alone or I can do the yellow ribbon and a flag charm :)

I would like the yellow ribbon with the flag I think. How much are they? I might want to pick a few up for my Mom and my MIL, and SILs. Let me know how much and how I pay you ok? I can send a check or whatever.
Thanks SO MUCH Michelle!
Oh, you don't happen to have a picture of them do you?

So yesterday Jul saw the orthodontist for the first time. They did xrays, mouth pics, impressions. She gets her upper spacer April 18th.

I would like the yellow ribbon with the flag I think. How much are they? I might want to pick a few up for my Mom and my MIL, and SILs. Let me know how much and how I pay you ok? I can send a check or whatever.
Thanks SO MUCH Michelle!

Seriously DMM makes the cutest stuff. Her charms are adorable. I didn't even know all the cute new ones she had gotten. I just want the charms!!! And you can use paypal, which is great.

I would not mind winning the lottery either! :)
I just got a call for an order... $300 that I was totally NOT expecting. SWEET!

Seriously DMM makes the cutest stuff. Her charms are adorable. I didn't even know all the cute new ones she had gotten. I just want the charms!!! And you can use paypal, which is great.

She sent me one for V-Day, and I LOVED it. It is on my phone right now. I can't wait to see the patriotic one!

Thanks SO MUCH Michelle!

I don't have any pictures of these up right now, since they were special order. I do have the charms on order and should pick them up either today or tomorrow depending on when they come in :) I can do them for $6 each and i take checks or PayPal :) just let me know what is easier, i'm pretty easy! Then it will most likely be about $2 to ship out to you :)

Seriously DMM makes the cutest stuff. Her charms are adorable. I didn't even know all the cute new ones she had gotten. I just want the charms!!! And you can use paypal, which is great

awww Jen you are too sweet! hahah! :) :hug:

OOOOOO I'm up in the office and i have the balcony door open and the kids have a little water table on the balcony and they are playing out there, while i'm half in and half out the door and it's hilarious watching them out there! they can't believe how nice it is! Gabriel keeps throwing the boats through the rails into the backyard :rolleyes: i told him i'm not getting them and he just laughs!

I don't have any pictures of these up right now, since they were special order. I do have the charms on order and should pick them up either today or tomorrow depending on when they come in :) I can do them for $6 each and i take checks or PayPal :) just let me know what is easier, i'm pretty easy! Then it will most likely be about $2 to ship out to you :)

Ok, then I trust you! Make em cute k? ;)
Let's do 3 cell phone charms with the flag and ribbon. And while Ry has a cell phone, I don't think cell phone charms and boys go together. :lmao: Soooo.... is it easy to do a backpack pull for him with the flag and ribbon?
And, can you PM me your address again? I will send a check in the mail today if I get your addy within the next 15 minutes or so!

I will probably order the lanyards from you too when we get closer to our trip!
You are the best Michelle! Thanks!

OOOOOO I'm up in the office and i have the balcony door open and the kids have a little water table on the balcony and they are playing out there, while i'm half in and half out the door and it's hilarious watching them out there! they can't believe how nice it is! Gabriel keeps throwing the boats through the rails into the backyard :rolleyes: i told him i'm not getting them and he just laughs!

He laughs because he knows eventually he will get them back. Kids have us wrapped and they KNOW it! ;) That's cute though. I miss those "baby" times. Not enough to have another one, but it's ok, because I can enjoy those moments through my friends! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter