POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, and yes! :goodvibes

I agree. Maybe its a sign you are having triplets Michele.:goodvibes

As a nyc resident i'm a dirt bag, I went to use the bathroom and(ok, those who faint easily, and small children do not read) I turned the light on. I know the horror! How could i ?? I'm sure the NYPD along with the F.B.I, and joint terrorist task force are getting the radio run right now...
Attention all units, attention all units, Getting numorus reports and 911 calls of a running A/c unit and a bathroom light on, also unconfirmed report male subject could be using the computer to Dis. USe extreme caution, male might have spark plugs at use as well, report is said to be male late 20's possible FDNY employee. Might be armed with extension cord that is plugged in and at use.

LOL, we had brownouts when I lived in Philly. My parents were good people, we NEVER had A/C. I hope your brownouts don't turn to blackouts.

It's been a LONG day here ! My parents are coming over in a little bit so we can go out to eat. It looks like Rumbi Grill is on the menu for tonight !

Morning everyone !! :banana:

My friends memory book came in last night ! I am going to go and give it to her today. I hope she will :love: it !! She doesn't think it will be here until at least Thursday so hopefully it is a wonderful surprise ! She needs it this week !

Hope everyone has a great day today !! Looks like it will be in the mid 80's here .

Anyone have any exciting plans for this week ?

Tomorrow I am gone celebrating my best friends birthday. We are making a day of it with shopping, dinner, and a Cirque Du Soliel show ~ Corteo. Cirque is our obession. I swear we have seen almost every one.

Ok - I am off to the shower and then headed out for the day !!

Morning everyone:cool1:

We're still pluggin away at the getting better thing...Grace does ok during the day, but has a hard time at night. Still not eating anything except a few popsicles, and not talking at all - my house is SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which I used to think I wanted....but realize I don't!

So, I'm sitting here trying to plan our trip...my friend Dana is definetely going with us. So it'll be 6 of us. I need to catch up on the Sept threads to see when the meets are...I'm pretty far behind on that one. I also need to re-start the stinking diet! :confused3 totally felloff the wagon lately.

So here's my question...I think my Sept trip is getting a bit too pricey....I've got wayy too many TS seating booked & need to cut some out. I'm ok with paying for one OOP, but don't really want to cut out more. WWYD? The girls are all about the charcters so they'll almost all charcter meals...here's what I've got...

9/19 - Arrival - Chef Mickey's 8:10 - We could keep this...OR head over to MK to watch wishes (there is no spectro this night) I'm hoping to get flights to get us to POP no later than 6pm.

9/20 - This is Epcot day - I have Garden Grill for lunch, we always like this meal, there's a good deal of character interaction....BUT almost always the same folks as CM. I also have the Backyard BBQ booked for 6:30 - we've never done the BBQ so I thought it might be fun.

9/21 - THIS IS the mega expensive day - CRT at 9:20 - now we always do CRT, never been there without it...but maybe we should do the BBQ & NOT crt? I also have BBB for the girls in MK for 11:20. THEN it's MNSSHP - With CP booked at 5:25. SO I really need to cut something here - we're ok with being at the parks from open till after MNSSHP, that's not the issue - it's the money!!

9/22 - EPcot - by noon, PSB at 6:30 (Jasmine is NOT optional)

9/23 - Typhoon Lagoon (OOP since we only have hoppers), then MGM 50's Prime Time at 5:30 (never been here )....Now all we need to do at MGM is TOT, and RNR (if it's open). and see Fantasmic.

9/24 AK - Donalds 9:50 ( could lose this one easily)

9/25 - Departure day - CP 9:10

so thougths?

main1.jpg

main2.jpg

main3.jpg

main4.jpg

Morning everyone:cool1:

We're still pluggin away at the getting better thing...Grace does ok during the day, but has a hard time at night. Still not eating anything except a few popsicles, and not talking at all - my house is SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which I used to think I wanted....but realize I don't!

So, I'm sitting here trying to plan our trip...my friend Dana is definetely going with us. So it'll be 6 of us. I need to catch up on the Sept threads to see when the meets are...I'm pretty far behind on that one. I also need to re-start the stinking diet! :confused3 totally felloff the wagon lately.

So here's my question...I think my Sept trip is getting a bit too pricey....I've got wayy too many TS seating booked & need to cut some out. I'm ok with paying for one OOP, but don't really want to cut out more. WWYD? The girls are all about the charcters so they'll almost all charcter meals...here's what I've got...

9/19 - Arrival - Chef Mickey's 8:10 - We could keep this...OR head over to MK to watch wishes (there is no spectro this night) I'm hoping to get flights to get us to POP no later than 6pm.

9/20 - This is Epcot day - I have Garden Grill for lunch, we always like this meal, there's a good deal of character interaction....BUT almost always the same folks as CM. I also have the Backyard BBQ booked for 6:30 - we've never done the BBQ so I thought it might be fun.

9/21 - THIS IS the mega expensive day - CRT at 9:20 - now we always do CRT, never been there without it...but maybe we should do the BBQ & NOT crt? I also have BBB for the girls in MK for 11:20. THEN it's MNSSHP - With CP booked at 5:25. SO I really need to cut something here - we're ok with being at the parks from open till after MNSSHP, that's not the issue - it's the money!!

9/22 - EPcot - by noon, PSB at 6:30 (Jasmine is NOT optional)

9/23 - Typhoon Lagoon (OOP since we only have hoppers), then MGM 50's Prime Time at 5:30 (never been here )....Now all we need to do at MGM is TOT, and RNR (if it's open). and see Fantasmic.

so thougths?

Having a 7 yr old girl, I would skip chef mickey's, do garden grill, skip BBQ, but definitely do CRT. I think that if you skipped CRT then that may be something you would wish you did (even if you do it everytime). We love it. Keep everything else and lose Donald's if you can. IMO.

so thougths?

I woudl either lose Donald's or CP for dinner.

We have seen "O" a number of times - while the show isn'tmy favorite - the music is. Ella actually falls asleep listening to the music from "O". She switches out from Princess Lullabies to "O". My parents thinkt hat is so strange butmost of themusic from that soundtrack is so calming.

I think in Vegas the only show I haven't seen is Zumanity and Love. Zumanity - I have NO desire to see at all and Love we will be seeing on this trip along with Ka again.

My favorites so far have been Mystere and Veraki :thumbsup2

morning everyone :wave:

Lori, hope she likes it! The O show is my fave Cirque show!

Chris - I have no advice for you. My choice would be lose Garden Grill. You said you liked it though. We ate there one time and will never go back - YUCKY !! My mom even disliked it and she doesn't dislike ANYTHING !!

I can't wait to go back with Ella so we can do CRT. We have done it twice before but it was before Miss Ella ! She would be in heaven !!

I hope Grace starts to feeling more like herself again soon !!
Get caught up on your Sept threads woman !! Remind me the days you are going again ?!

I think in Vegas the only show I haven't seen is Zumanity and Love. Zumanity - I have NO desire to see at all and Love we will be seeing on this trip along with Ka again.

My favorites so far have been Mystere and Veraki

AMEN on that Zumanity show! hahah! Mystere is my moms fave ::yes::
I liked it a lot too!

====================

I would have to agree with Garden grill about the food, BUT the character interaction there is among the top 3 in WDW character dining, that's why we keep going back! :laughing: hahah

Hi gang,
Well, i'm off to work. It's hot here. Too hot! Anyway, have a great day all!!!

:bored:

Let's have a question of the day......

What is your favorite type of candy????

This is a tough one, but i will go with Kit Kats today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter