POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

Morning everyone :wave: hahah! i have to get to bed! We just got home fromt he Drive In :) we have a fabulous time and i must say GO SEE TRANSFORMERS! it was sooo good :) we also saw Live Free or Die Hard and I think Bruce WIllis looks great in this movie ;)

I saw Transformers yesterday too and it was soooo good!

Nicole, any other big travel plans for the summer since Vegas fell through??

I was suposed to be going to Vegas in 2weeks with my mom, but have chosen the American Girl Benefit instead :rolleyes:

Can someone PLEASE tell me, how on earth i allowed THAT to happen?? :laughing:

:rotfl: No, no travel plans. That's okay though. Maybe next Feb, my sister is going to a wedding there and I might tag along!

Rebecca- :grouphug:

Morning all.
I woke up a little bit ago. It was great to sleep in. First time since I have been on "vacation" that I have gotten to sleep in. :laughing: Coming to Colorado is sometimes more of a mission and adventure than a relaxing vacation. There's just so much to do here and it's hard to get it all in ya know?
Anyway....
Michelle - glad you enjoyed the drive in! We love going to those if we can.
Nicole - Vegas next summer maybe? Lori and I started talking last night about where our next trip is going to be! She mentioned Vegas and I am all over that! Wanna tag along with us? I promise we won't bail on you! :rotfl:
Chris - How's your baby doing? Hope she is feeling better!
Timmy - Hope you are ok too. :hug:
Rebecca - :hug: :hug:
Ok, off to go drink some more coffee. I do not drink coffee back home, but when I come here I do. :laughing: Another on eof those weird Tia is in Colorado quirks. ;) Have a beautiful Sunday everyone.

Good morning everyone. We went to church today, and then out to chinese food. I tried to avoid people in church, but they chased me down and hugged me. Now I'm going to take a nap. I'm feeling a lot better physically today. I think my heart feels a little better too.

Afternoon everyone! CRAZY busy day! We hit some garage sales and all were duds, but i did manage to find a VINTAGE Speak & Spell from the 80s in mint condition!!! :woohoo: I checked EBAY and they are going for like 20$ AND the best part is?????

I bought it for .10!!!!

Popped some batteries in and Voila, it works!

Have a good one!! :wave:

Hi Everyone!

I have been away for so long. Only five pages of posts, but so much has happened around here huh?

Rebecca- so sorry to hear. This has happened to us three times, but after the first we had Sarah, and after the second we had Sean. My point of view has been, the ones God wants you to have, he gives you. That's how I dealt with it anyway. :hug: (oh and after the third, we figured He realized his mistake and figured SEAN is a big enough trouble maker and is all we can handle.........barely ... ok, so he is more than we can handle! ;) :love: )

Chris, I hope your DD is feeling better!

Tia- hope your vacation is going better!!!!

Michelle - great score on the Speak and Spell! I wish I could find mine!!!! And my Speak n' Math too! I think Sarah would really enjoy them!

Timmy - sorry to hear that you are down.... just come on over to my myspace.... it will be sure to crack you up!!!!

Lori - cool fourth of july pic!

Nicole - HI!!!!!:cheer2:

CAT - hey, IM me girl! What did you do for Danny's B'Day???? pirate:

Hi Everyone!

I have been away for so long. Only five pages of posts, but so much has happened around here huh?

Rebecca- so sorry to hear. This has happened to us three times, but after the first we had Sarah, and after the second we had Sean. My point of view has been, the ones God wants you to have, he gives you. That's how I dealt with it anyway. :hug: (oh and after the third, we figured He realized his mistake and figured SEAN is a big enough trouble maker and is all we can handle.........barely ... ok, so he is more than we can handle! ;) :love: )

Chris, I hope your DD is feeling better!

Tia- hope your vacation is going better!!!!

Michelle - great score on the Speak and Spell! I wish I could find mine!!!! And my Speak n' Math too! I think Sarah would really enjoy them!

Timmy - sorry to hear that you are down.... just come on over to my myspace.... it will be sure to crack you up!!!!

Lori - cool fourth of july pic!

Nicole - HI!!!!!:cheer2:

CAT - hey, IM me girl! What did you do for Danny's B'Day???? pirate:

:snooty: :guilty: ;)

Oh, and Jen.... Sean looked at your awesome pictures and he is convinced that Jul is him hugging mickey! (he has the same sweatshirt so he thinks it is him!) He said "mickey mouse and goo goo" I told him it wasn't him, and he said, "yes, goo goo born!"

Too funny! :lmao:

WOW!!!! I guess I type slowly.... ;)

Now, why is it that you have disappeared from IM then lady????? Just kidding... so how goes the prodding of DH to get to go in Sept???

LOL

Cat is thinking 1/31/08????? :eek: I hope I can... but we will see how strict Sarah's school is....

Good morning everyone. We went to church today, and then out to chinese food. I tried to avoid people in church, but they chased me down and hugged me. Now I'm going to take a nap. I'm feeling a lot better physically today. I think my heart feels a little better too.
Take it day by day. that's all you can do! :hug:
Afternoon everyone! CRAZY busy day! We hit some garage sales and all were duds, but i did manage to find a VINTAGE Speak & Spell from the 80s in mint condition!!! :woohoo: I checked EBAY and they are going for like 20$ AND the best part is?????

I bought it for .10!!!!

Popped some batteries in and Voila, it works!

Have a good one!! :wave:

I loved that thing as a kid. GREAT find. I think Ryan would enjoy one too. I should look and see if I can find one.

Hi everyone else. Kind of a bum around day today. My brother and I have an on going mini golf contest. He beat me today finally, which I am not happy about. I was totally off my game. Even Ry beat me! :laughing: I hope to play him one more time before we leave. ;)

I am off to bed here in a bit. Dan is going to Colorado Springs this week for training and has to be on the road by 4:45 :scared1:

I have a client who is being a PITA too. We need to meet up so I can give her the pictures. She was out of town all last week ( and I don't deliver pictures on the weekends). She is leaving to go out of town again on Tuesday so ONLY tomorrow works for her. The time I gave her doesn't work for her either - but somehow this is ALL my fault. How does that work ?

Timmy - I miss you !! Please come out and play !!

Jen - Glad you are back

Where did PJ run away too ? And Cat disappeared again too !!

Rebecca - :hug: Glad your heart felt a touch better today !!

PJ--I looked into those package codes for the end of Sept. It looks like the MYW package is a better deal than the room only. Using the room only code at pop or another value would save you $12 a night...so over 5 nights that would save you $60. The example on Mousesavers with the package savings for 5 nights at a value would save you $102.90. So I'd say the package deal is better.

I will have to look into it, thank you nanu!!!!

Hi gang,

Whats doing all?? I just got in, me, dw and ds went to pa for the weekend, stayed with some good friends of us. HAd a great time!!! It was nice to get away for a little, on a side note those air mattresses suck!! We had use of there full basement with had 3 rooms and 1 bathroom/ shower combo, but i hate the air mattress!!! While i had a blast i had a hard time sleeping at night and found myself not falling to sleep until 3 or 4 and back up at 8 or 9 for the last 3 days.

So we go to go to wallmart :banana: We don't have one here in nyc, so it was a day out in pa and well we get there and i needed a new watch for work, now let me explain. Things tend to get broken or damaged at work very quickly, so i refuse to buy or spend a lot of money on anything for work. I even had a pair of work sun glasses and work watch, that i only use at work, i even had a different wallet i use for work only, since we are required to carry our badges while on duty. Now we get into wallmart and i'm looking for something cheap and easy in term of watches for work, since i know it will take a beaten and most likely only last a year or less. Then there it was a cheap $4 watch, and it's nice for work anyhow. We did a nice shopping with our friends and bought some things for a BBQ for saturday night. The whole time in the store i kept telling dw and our friends how excitied i was that i found a $4 watch, we get to the parking lot and i kept saying it over and over, and i was real excited about saving the money and then it hit me, OMG i just became my father, i mean not in a bad way but not good way either. My dad would be so happy to just save a dime. I guess you would have to really know my dad to truly understand it, but dw understood it and laughed when i said it.

So i'm looking at some dates for a maybe, near possible, kinda sort of, almost a reality, when my ship comes in, that saved money for a rainy day, my ship has come in, Disney trip. Remember i said only looking at, but i'm keeping my eye on Sept 29 until oct 6, so it's a maybe.

So what have i missed??? What is new with everyone, how is everyone's summer so far. Ds loves summer camp and for 3 grand for the summer he better!! Al right i'm goona hit the bed good night all!! I will try to post later in the week, have a great monday everyone!!

tikiroom.jpg

neworleanssquare.jpg

hm.jpg

flyers.jpg

What's the last pic? I don't remember it...its really cool looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter