POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
graphic1.jpg

:wave2: Happy Fourth !!! :wave2:

(just in case I get stuck at work... greeting you guys in advance :sad1: )

Rebecca -
That does seem silly if they are running behind already they can't just switch it around. Good grief.

Michelle - are you talking about American Girl ? I wish we were closr. I would love to begin a collection of these for Ella !

Timmy - Do you have to work on the 4th ? where have you been ? I haven't seen you on much in the past few days.

Tia called and is in Santa Fe, NM tonight. Ryan is having a good time swimming in the pool. They really liked the town ! Sounds like the road trip is going well so far !

My god... this DIS and their witch hunts. Sometimes I wonder why in the world I even bother with this STUPID internet board. (besides the fact I love you guys) K, sorry had to vent.

What'd I miss? :confused3

I miss a whole LOT lately - sheesh!!!! :confused: I work too much. Im sick of it. I figure if I can find like... I dunno 5 or so people, to send me like 600 or so dollars a month - I wouldnt have to work anymore. Any volunteers? ;)

I hope everyone is good. I have no time to read. I miss everyone. This blows. BLAH!

70 days, folks!
:dance3:

And Timmy - email me please.... (you know, I had my email in here, but checked the 'other board' and apparently theyre wondering where Im at, and eluding to me having some other persona.... Timmy - PM me, and Ill send you my email thats way)

I understand THOSE people have enough time to have all sorts of different names and posting on them, but heck, I have a life. ****eyeroll**** Dorks.

Hey everyone! WOW the weekends sure go fast!!!! We had a great busy weekend....

(sigh) my little girl is 13 - how'd that happen? The same little girl who at 2 couldn't sleep that used to wake me up at all hours of the night to "watch the doggies" (101 Dalmations), the same little girl who told me at 6 she wanted to ice skate so she could be Ariel on ice someday. I honestly didn't handle Saturday very well....I was one of those crying moms! We decided on a mini hobo coach purse, and a gift certificate to American Eagle & Jamba Juice inside. She was happy. She ended up getting a boatload of gift certificates to all her favorite places. Went to the drive in saturday night with Casey, one of her friends, Grace & I . We saw Evan Almighty - OK this is HYSTERICAL! I loved this movie!

Friday we had a pig roast party to go to, Sunday we went to the parade, a party and the fireworks.

Today I'm STILL trying to get the laundry done, grace has her pre-surgical testing at 2.

Mich - YES I am going to the sale...I go every year...Our tickets are for 7am. I don't think I'm buying any dolls this year though...just clothes & other stuff.

I almost booked our airfare for Sept today....I keep hoping their going to trend downward just a wee bit. Can't go SW this time....I want the girls to miss as little school as possible so I"m trying to leave after 4 on the 19th, and come home late on the 25.

ok what did miss???? what bashing????

oh well back to laundry

SOuthwest's fares just went down for sept, and delta has a sale too. I'm trying to convince DH to let me buy the tix NOW!

Hi all -

Cat - good to see you around here again ! We've missed you !

Chris - I am so glad you had a good weekend.

I have been super busy ! Ugh - I hate it when I feel like I can't keep up !

I got a really really bad DING yesterday. Only $96 each way!!! :rotfl: But I went to the website and they had regular fares for $49 each way, so I convinced DH and we went and booked them. Next I'm going to pay off the balance on our hotel room.

Hi everyone.
Made it to Colorado yesterday. Spent the evening in the ER... great start to a vacation right? I typed it out on our other thread and it hurts too much to type it out again. But pretty much the general idea is, I had an allergic reaction to something and my hands became horrible sore, itchy and swollen. My fingers look like they have no knuckles. Even this morning after the meds the doc gave me. IT HURTS!!! So I have to go get a script filled and then we are supposed to go over to my Grandma's house for lunch. You should see me try to pick something up or type, it would give you a good laugh.
Anyway.... if I had to have something happen, I am glad it happened here because at least I have the mountains and other pretty things to look at. :)
Have a good day all. I will ttyl!

Rebecca -
Hooray on buying your plane tickets !

Tia -
Only you !!

Hope everyone has a great day !!

Hey you! Not much going on for the 4th, we just wanted to stay close to home, due to all the accidents that always happen around now :)

what are your big plans??

Tia, hope the fingers get better! Glad to hear you made it there.

We saw fireworks last night... DD wanted to leave halfway through. She was so excited in the beginning, and kept saying WOW, but I think she got bored.

Then our smoke alarm went off for no apparant reason. In a blink I was out of bed and to the door on my way to grab DD ( mostly naked btw...I wonder what I would've done once I got outside:rotfl: ) but it shut off before I got to her. DH checked the house but couldn't find anything.

Today we are going to a cookout at DH's uncle.

So I have the plane tickets, still need to pay room balance, buy tix, buy meal plan, and set aside cash for spending. We'll only have the meal plan the second half (DVC half). And I'd rather have the cash saved than a 2000 credit card bill when we get back. Of course we do get the cashback bonus...

Happy 4th of July everyone !!

Austin decorated his bike to be in a parade in my parents neighborhood and I think the rest of the day we are just going to hang out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter