• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid the Dis wasn't going to come up before we left! Shhh...but don't tell the girls...but the limo will be here in 25 minutes to get us !!!

I'll miss you! but I promise to have a big tall fruity drink for EACH AND EVERY one of you!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll be home April 2nd...

CALL ME WHEN FREE DINING COMES UP!!!!!! PLEEAAASSSEEEE:love: :love:

ok gotta shut down the computer & go dis'less for 12 days

uh oh....hope I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tink

Hey Mich - take care of yourself PLEASE - rest! let the kiddos watch tv all day, I give you my professional promise - 30 weeks of tv when mixed in with moderate activity will NOT scar those children for LIFE! Having a stressed out mommy & new baby WILL! R-E-L-A-X!!!!!!!!!!

bye all :cool1:

YAAAYY!!! it's back!!! I think no DIS was stressing me out more! haha!

BYE CHRIS!! thanks for the Professional opinion!! believe me i followed it today! i was just not doing well! but it's all good now!!

Chris is soooo lucky to get away!!!!!! :yay: :yay: make sure you make the drink you have in my honor a DOUBLE since you are drinking for 2 ;)

Michelle- That's great your felling better! Take care of yourself girlie!

I just went to school, came home, checked to see if the Dis was back up, watched a little bit of the cruise planning video and tried to take a nap.

ooo the cruise planning video is soo fun!!! but i will be the first to admit, it doesn't even come CLOSE to showing the great time that can be had on that ship!!!

wooohooooo 51 days until i get to be as cool as Chris!!

I cannot believe how last year, we were all leaving within days of each other and now our vacays are all spread out!!

Blahh we're having some serious thunderstorms over here!! Knowing my luck now that the DIS just came back, we're going to lose power!!

Hi, everybody!

I'm here at Pop, and have been since Monday afternoon. Sorry for the delay in posting--this vacation is a "honeymoon" of sorts for us, since it's just the two of us! We had a few scary moments when the kids asked 1: if they could join us, or 2: if Shannan could join us. Fortunately, that didn't work out, and it's just us!

We're doing exactly what we want, which is NOTHING! We may go to some parks on Friday, but most likely not. Monday afternoon when we arrived, we were both really tired after all the wedding festivities over the weekend. That was just too much family for me! We checked in, had a quick lunch and a long nap--it was a four hour train ride to get here from Jacksonville! We went to Capt. Cook's at the Polynesian for a quick meal after we watched Wishes from the dock there.

Because this trip is a "bonus trip" for both of us, we're really trying to keep the expenses down so that we can come back in the fall, possibly even twice! Once if free dining really happens, and once for sure for the Food and Wine Festival. I'm very willing to eat mostly food court stuff to get an extra trip or two!

We've been to Downtown Disney, and today we wandered around the Boardwalk and took a bunch of pictures. We took a bus to MGM and walked to the Boardwalk from there. It was great.

The weather hasn't been fabulous, we've had rain, clouds and wind, but have also had some great sunshine today. We're heading out tonight for dinner at Boma, which is our favorite on-property restaurant, and then to Downtown Disney for a late evening.

I'll check back in here tomorrow morning. If you have any questions, please ask. Like I said, we haven't gone to the parks, but the crowds don't really seem too bad, and the bus transportation has been great!

Beth--Thanks so much for posting! I'm serious hoping I don't regret choosing Poly over Pop this trip. It'll be our 5th and I got that 40% off thing so I figured now or never kind of thing. Keep posting about your happenings...I like dreaming I'm there through your stories!

Yeah, I was totally bummed about the site going down. DD goes down for nap, I'm off work and ready for 2 hours of DISing...and then it goes down! I had so much reading to catch up on!

Hi gang,
If one can read to death, i think i came close to it over the last couple of days. I have a ton or reading to do everynight with the class i am in. All is well, but to be honest i'm getting so bored of being in class and miss the action on the streets. I stopped by the fire house tonight to say hello abd grab some more uniforms for the academy, the place was empty. I started to wonder where everyone was. I heard one of the rigs back in(very loud back up alarms) and then heard the other one backing in. So they all walk in and the first thing i hear is " ohh you would have loved this run" Some guy was filling up his yacht in the marina close by the fire house and they think a static shock caused the whole boat to explode and several other boats caught fire too, threw all this the guy is stuck in the water, cause most of the dock is on fire. So it became a fire/rescue mission. It was about then i missed the streets, oh well i get thru the next 9 months somehow.

Hey tia, whats up???
Cat, how ya feeling??
Everyone else whats doing???
What have i been missing???

PJ!!! Sup? ;) Nothing much here. Just got back from dinner at my friend's new crib and I am waiting for LOST!
You and I can count downt he next 9 months together ok? Trust me when I tell you, I want them to fly by as well. *hugs* to you. You will get through it!
The stories you tell are nuts. I can't even imagine them let alone living them like you do. Thank God for people like you though. I feel much better know guys (and gals) like you are out there! :goodvibes

Hey Michelle - Are you feeling better? I agree with Chris, the kiddos will be ok if you plop them in front of a movie or two. Take care of yourself ok?

Cat - Thanks for keeping me company on myspace! :)

It went from being in the 80's here to down in the 60's and 50's tomorrow. WTH? This is why we are always sick. It has been windy and sprinkling off and on. I am DONE with the cold. I am ready for summer!

I am kinda bummed too about us not all being at WDW at the same time. But Cat and I may be there at the same time! I am trying to figure out how to save enough for a trip to WDW AND Europe. I need to get going on my PQ stuff so I don't have to worry about it. If they come out with free dining I already ahave enough saved to pay for that. And then I could bust butt for the next 8 months to save for Europe right? (work with me here!)

hey Tia, i'm feeling better! I took a nap and i'm about to get to bed in about 10 minutes, so all that helped!! thanks!

I am kinda bummed too about us not all being at WDW at the same time. But Cat and I may be there at the same time! I am trying to figure out how to save enough for a trip to WDW AND Europe. I need to get going on my PQ stuff so I don't have to worry about it. If they come out with free dining I already ahave enough saved to pay for that. And then I could bust butt for the next 8 months to save for Europe right? (work with me here!)

in my OP, the most expensive part of Europe is the flight and even those you can get good deals on if you are willing to keep an eye out all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter