POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julsmom--It was a postcard thing that my DH got in the mail. I think its because HE hasn't booked a vacation in 5 years. I do all the vacation booking, but he booked our honeymoon. I theorize its for people who haven't been there in a while to get them to come back.

:)

I bet you I had a code attached to my Mom's name....old address. DAMMIT! :sad1:

I'd call and act like a dead women for 40% off. ;)

Cat, we go to the Garden Grill for the characters!! If that's what you want to do WOOOHOO go go go! HOWEVER, the food is not great by any means, it's family style, but it's kind of like Old Country Buffet, if i remember correctly. Just mass produced type food.

Cat, we go to the Garden Grill for the characters!! If that's what you want to do WOOOHOO go go go! HOWEVER, the food is not great by any means, it's family style, but it's kind of like Old Country Buffet, if i remember correctly. Just mass produced type food.

UGH! Yeah, no... I wanted something nice (or at least tasty) WHo are the characters?

Maybe I should do Coral Reef again?

Help me decide on an EPCOT place!!!! :scared1: Remember - I got 2 picky kids with me (11 & 12)

Well the food is perfect for kids, but that's about it! haha! we love it b/c it keeps the little ones entertained. It's Mickey/Chip/Dale/Pluto
and i believe sometimes they are all there and sometimes some are not. They were all there for us.

Details?
Where? When? ADRs? Who with?

Nov 15- 19 at CSR!!!! Just me and DBF for my bday trip!!!

ADRS (Tentatively, depending on park schedule)

11/16 WCC dinner
11/17 Liberty Tree Tavern lunch or dinner???
11/18 Le Cellier
11/19 Boma breakfast

YAYYYY Tink! booking is always a blast then paying it off is AWESOME!! Then making ADRs is like :woohoo: we're ALMOST THERE!! it's soo fun!!

I know! I have to wait until May to make my ADR's. I can't wait that long!!!

Has anyone here been to LTT? I can't decide between lunch or dinner. The whole reason I want to go during lunch is to try their strawberry shortcake!:rotfl:

Has anyone here been to LTT? I can't decide between lunch or dinner. The whole reason I want to go during lunch is to try their strawberry shortcake!:rotfl:

I went to LTT at dinner - once. And I liked it alot, until.....

I got one of those 'bathroom-type' tummy aches. Thankfully we were near PoC where I could have an 'assisted' bathroom all to myself.

I know it was super hot, and had been a long day - BUT Im terrified to go back from that one butt-blasting experience. :laughing:

Im telling you my ADR's - just for grins & giggles:

Thursday 9.13 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package!!!
Friday 9.14 - Crystal Palace Breakfast
Saturday 9.15 - Garden Grill Dinner
(Ive never been here...should I go somewhere else?)
Sunday 9.16 - Boma Dinner

Yay or Nay?
Cool, but I think you should do more. Are you doing DDP?
I bet you I had a code attached to my Mom's name....old address. DAMMIT! :sad1:

I'd call and act like a dead women for 40% off. ;)
Me too!

Nov 15- 19 at CSR!!!! Just me and DBF for my bday trip!!!

ADRS (Tentatively, depending on park schedule)

11/16 WCC dinner
11/17 Liberty Tree Tavern lunch or dinner???
11/18 Le Cellier
11/19 Boma breakfast

I know! I have to wait until May to make my ADR's. I can't wait that long!!!

I prefer LTT dinner. I love the characters. I did not know about the strawberry shortcake though, but I still prefer dinner. That is our first day tradition.

Im telling you my ADR's - just for grins & giggles:

Thursday 9.13 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package!!!
Friday 9.14 - Crystal Palace Breakfast
Saturday 9.15 - Garden Grill Dinner
(Ive never been here...should I go somewhere else?)
Sunday 9.16 - Boma Dinner

Yay or Nay?

If you've never been there, then go. Its fun. We've been there like 5 times, so we took a break. I mean, its a rotating restaurant!! You have to experience that once.

We went there for the first time last trip. We ate at like 4pm, so it was kind of a linner. I LOVED it! The food was family style and the people were super nice. I bet there isn't too much difference between lunch and dinner, so if you really want the shortcake go for it.

Nanu, did we go over your ADRs? I cannot remember anything more than 5 minutes ago sometimes.

I will go get my ADR notes for our trip.

I went to LTT at dinner - once. And I liked it alot, until.....

I got one of those 'bathroom-type' tummy aches. Thankfully we were near PoC where I could have an 'assisted' bathroom all to myself.

I know it was super hot, and had been a long day - BUT Im terrified to go back from that one butt-blasting experience. :laughing:

Now I'm scared to eat there!:eek: But I probably will anyways! :rotfl: And great ADR's!:thumbsup2

we are doing LTT for dinner this time! it's our first time! :woohoo:

Let me know how you like it!

Okay, here are my beginning plans.
Leave Nov 23
Return Dec 1
8 day PH

Fri: LTT
Sat: Akershus (11 am lunch)
Mon: Tusker
Tues: CRT and maybe pirate tour for Jul
Wed: Garden grill (lunch?) Le Cellier (dinner)
Thurs: Hoop de doo

remember I am very cheesy :)
will the characters be @ Garden grill @ lunch?

Sometime: MVMCP

Okay, here are my beginning plans.
Leave Nov 23
Return Dec 1
8 day PH

Fri: LTT
Sat: Akershus (11 am lunch)
Mon: Tusker
Tues: CRT and maybe pirate tour for Jul
Wed: Garden grill (lunch?) Le Cellier (dinner)
Thurs: Hoop de doo

remember I am very cheesy :)
will the characters be @ Garden grill @ lunch?

Sometime: MVMCP

I love the HOOP! :yay: I love it!!!!:love:

Ive only done CRT once for dinner... Ive got boys. :confused3 The dinner was seriously amazing! SO GOOD!

And you know how I feel about LTT - Im scared! (____|____) <-Thats a butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter