POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTSS2001

<font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=
96043097_8481ebb003_m.jpg

96043096_3d13c11abe_m.jpg

96043095_ae01ff0b9b_m.jpg

96043094_a6bad5007a_m.jpg

and this was the best MNSSHP '03 for me... they all wanted a picture with me...:rotfl: I was even pulled at the end of the parade.... even kids just starts hugging my knees and say Mrs Pots!!! That year my face was all over the world.. well who ever was there that nite... which was really nice because at the end of the nite i got a voucher at the FD with a thank you card from Mickey Mouse and a free meal at LTT:cloud9: I was the only Mrs Post that nite !!! even CM was taking photo op with me.. my 15 minute of fame.. I may not be a Princess but hey I am mrs Pots!!!

sorry got carried away I didnt mean to scare yah JMOM :lmao:

ANTSSSSS ::hug:

Yes ! I know about the 'getting old' I feel like I woke up one morning and BAM I suddenly had aches, pains, etc, etc....:confused: Like over night! :sad2:

I hope you feel better soon. Levaquin is in the same category of Drugs as Cipro - which is what they use for Anthrax, so Levaquin is STRONG, so whatever you got it'll *zap!* ON a side note - seriously, eat yogurt daily, when youre taking it to keep *the good bacteria* -ahem- Otherwise youll end up with another 'infection' if ya know what I mean. ;)

Tonihgt - Im watching Bill O'Reilly, cuz he's talking about the TIgger incident.... whom'm I kidding? I watch Bill everynight!:love:

What do you guys think about the Donald Trump / Rosie thing? Personally, Im SICK AND TIRED OF ROSIE'S BIG FREAKING MOUTH!!! And Im GLAD someone finally is willing to stand up to her, if you will.

How do I multi-quote?

Antss, go find an emergency dentist. Did you say it would be out of pocket though? Call your insurance company. You should not have to be in pain. Isn't there a dentist covering for yours?

Did you say the animated Beauty and the Beast is your favorite movie?

So, Cat and Antss will be in for SV (secret valentine). Right? Or do you not want to Cat? I will make sure someone reliable gets you. ;)

I dont knooooooow!!! When would we have to mail by? Im gone until the 28th!

I couldn't. I am too scared to get addicted to anything. I had all my wisdom teeth pulled (I was put out) in Sept.. Three were bony impacted. I only had them put me on Tylenol #3. That is all I can take. I do have a high pain threshold though.

I know Ive mentioned this before...

I :love: VICODIN!!!

I know - pathetic admission, but I do! I do! I could see why Matthew Perry and Rush Limbaugh were junkies!:lmao:

I know Ive mentioned this before...

I :love: VICODIN!!!

I know - pathetic admission, but I do! I do! I could see why Matthew Perry and Rush Limbaugh were junkies!:lmao:

it never came up with all the pain pill she mentioned:confused3

I dont knooooooow!!! When would we have to mail by? Im gone until the 28th!

It is up to you. I don't even know if anyone else other than me and Antss will want to do it. We can make the mail date whenever you want.

And Antss, are you going in April?

::yes:: on my bday !!!:banana:

Jack is a cutie! :cutie:

It looks like he has attitude.:cool2:

you got it:thumbsup2 he is like an alarm clock .. he yells at 8AM for you to take out his covers coz his up.. gotta have fresh water as soon as cover is up and he yells again at 9PM if the cover is not down... thats when he sleeps:rotfl2: and dont like the news.. love the cartoon network or disney channel :)

Don't worry about that....:) :hug:

I agree - thats silly!

Besides, your pictures were too small, so I went to properties, took out the "thumbnail" and dropped it into the address bar.

I saw them "regular" size, before I knew I was allowed to!!! Youre talking with an IT person!! :rolleyes1

The one with you and Tigger is so super CUTE!!!

Curious? Did he try and punch you at any point?:laughing:

WOOOO HOOO!!! Multi QUOTE!!! YES!

Jack is super cute!!!

yESSSSSS!!!

Ill say "2 weeks from today" and he goes - uh huh...nice. And do one of these::sad2:

awwwwww poor Jim!!! Well atleast he does show his feelings.. even with the piercing and tattos:love:

and this is jack on his 1st trip to WDW in 2002 at a rest area... peeps where looking at me like am crazy.. where it does say "walk your pet here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter