• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Popcorn Buckets at WDW

Does anyone know if the cinderella bucket is still available? If so where at the park do I get it? Thanks

Does anyone know if the cinderella bucket is still available? If so where at the park do I get it? Thanks
We just got one this week - the CM told us her stand was the only place it was available- right inside the entrance at MK on the left if you're walking in!

Sorry to revive an old-ish thread but is the Cinderella bucket still out? Which Star Wars buckets are still there? What specific stands/stores can I get them? We got the tie fighter last year at a stand just inside DHS and the kids use it as a toy now. Perfect souvenir/snack all in one!

Sorry to revive an old-ish thread but is the Cinderella bucket still out? Which Star Wars buckets are still there? What specific stands/stores can I get them? We got the tie fighter last year at a stand just inside DHS and the kids use it as a toy now. Perfect souvenir/snack all in one!
Cinderella carriage's are still available but you can only get them at the popcorn stand by the Chamber of Commerce on Main Street USA. As for Star Wars they still have the bb-8 sipper, tie fighter and maybe the Han Solo bucket (I've heard it's still available but I don't know where)? You can check the popcorn stand by the Launch Bay and in the Backlot Express.

Does anyone know of a site, blog, Facebook page, etc. that lists which souvenir popcorn buckets are currently available and where?

Our trip starts on Tuesday (June 13th) and I'd like to get what I'd consider the "best one" available. I know HS has had Star Wars ones in the past, most recently a Tie Fighter I believe. Anyone know if the Han Solo Carbonite one is still available?

Does anyone know the current popcorn bucket offerings at HS? I am particularly interested in any Star Wars and Toy Story themed ones.

Does anyone know the current popcorn bucket offerings at HS? I am particularly interested in any Star Wars and Toy Story themed ones.

Funny you asked, because I just came across this #disneypopcornbucket post on Instagram. not sure what other Star Wars and Toy Story themed buckets, if any, might be around, but I know these two are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter