..Pop My Jibbitz!!! We Are In Disney Woild! **UPD 6/23 PG 69 #1022**

Now that the writers strike is over....Maybe...just Maybe.:confused3

:wizard: To ALL

Hi Dis Unc!!!!!:goodvibes And since the writers are back does this mean our favorite writer is back also?????????????????? (That means you!!!!):goodvibes

I'm so sad. My DDs tell me that maybe = no. They say they feel better if I tell them "we'll see" because then there is at least a chance. Can we at least get a "we'll see" instead of a maybe?:confused3 PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

Hi Dis Unc!!!!!:goodvibes And since the writers are back does this mean our favorite writer is back also?????????????????? (That means you!!!!):goodvibes

Yes!

Oh you are such a tease!!!! :worship:
The ":worship: " will get you EVERYTHING YOU EVER DESIRED!

I'm so sad. My DDs tell me that maybe = no. They say they feel better if I tell them "we'll see" because then there is at least a chance. Can we at least get a "we'll see" instead of a maybe?:confused3 PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!
Since when did you listen to your DD's?????:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

New fan here....:flower3: :wave2:

Please, oh please, give us an update. I'm absolutely lovin' your trip report. :worship: :banana:
:love:

OK, I just stumbled on this TR and read the whole thing, and am now dying to know what happened on your DHS adventure with the Muggles ;) Coming back, hmmm?

Man, DU!!!! I saw you posted and thought "Yay!!! DU updated his TR!!!:woohoo: " I guess I should have known better:rolleyes1

road.jpg

Ohh I got all excited and hoped there was an update!! Hope there is one before I leave on my next trip!!???
::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter