..Pop My Jibbitz!!! We Are In Disney Woild! **UPD 6/23 PG 69 #1022**

Thanks MODs...and PixieDust112!

LIFE UPDATE!

I finally heard from WWTBAM ...after 4 weeks!!!!:mad:

They DONT want me!:sad2: I was not chosen to be in there contenstant pool!:mad:

What FOOLS are they!:snooty:
They are Fools! Fools I say!:lmao: :lmao:
Maybe the Lime Green hair scared them off????:confused3
We are about to spend the day with mere Muggles!

Ahhh....yes! Can't wait to hear all about it!:thumbsup2 :surfweb: popcorn:: Hurry up before the caffeine gets me all jittery and I gain 50 pounds from popcorn:: for weeks on end waiting for you!:lmao:

Are you gonna finish? :guilty:
I love reading your TR so far DisUnc! It's really good! :hug:

And They Lived Happily Ever After....

Are you gonna finish? :guilty:
I love reading your TR so far DisUnc! It's really good! :hug:

And They Lived Happily Ever After....

"GOOD" I remember when you thought it was GREAT!:snooty:
(must be that Nyquil Smoothie typin on ya keyboard):eek:

YES...Believe it or NOT! I will FINISH THIS...soonerish then laterish!;)

However you did just ruin my suprise ending!:headache:

Yes We all did live Happily Ever After. A little tireder! A little Olderer! A bit busier! But HAPPILYer!:goodvibes

Listen Buddy! I sold my soul to the Mods for you! I begged, I started a campaign to bring this thread back from the dead.......YOU OWE ME!;) Update please!

"GOOD" I remember when you thought it was GREAT!:snooty:
(must be that Nyquil Smoothie typin on ya keyboard):eek:

YES...Believe it or NOT! I will FINISH THIS...soonerish then laterish!;)

However you did just ruin my suprise ending!:headache:

Yes We all did live Happily Ever After. A little tireder! A little Olderer! A bit busier! But HAPPILYer!:goodvibes

I'm waiting...not so patiently!:yay:

Hi DU.....just checking in on the bestest uncle there ever was!!! So you back on topic yet??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ( insiders joke ) Not even threats can get this thing going again but thats ok... :rotfl2: We love ya DU! Miss ya too ! :goodvibes

I can't believe I JUST found this TR!! I have devoured the whole thing in one day and totally neglected my children in the process. Must...read...more....

I can't believe I JUST found this TR!! I have devoured the whole thing in one day and totally neglected my children in the process. Must...read...more....

Well if you are waiting for an update you'll have plenty of time to devote to your family! The OP is sssslllllloooowwwwww!:rolleyes:

Well I am now off of work till Jan 7....sooooooooooooooooooooooooo just maybe!:confused3 :santa: :wizard:
In between my Figgy Puddin makin, I might have time....or not!

Uhhhh, and who are you? :confused3 :confused: J/K DISUNC :hug: You know we wouldn't go anywhere. After all, it's been almost SIX MONTHS since the last installment. :scared1: popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter