..Pop My Jibbitz!!! We Are In Disney Woild! **UPD 6/23 PG 69 #1022**

I am in tears from laughing so hard. My Jewish family is just like yours. It is always nice to make a clean escape!!

Great Job DU!!

All your sidenotes.. I can totally see you talking like that in real life. Telling a story, getting side tracked a bit telling the backround, then getting right back to the main storyline!
You should write soaps.. :rotfl:

Can't wait for more!

OMG! I feel so much better about my big Irish Catholic family now. I thought we were weird, but now I see we're normal for what we are. And I know what you mean about the souvenirs. I didn't even send out postcards this time. I emailed everyone the Epcot picture when we got home. Commandos don't have time to shop!

DU, re: your thread title....did you POP a jibbitz while in WDW? :confused3 I only ask because DD & I both did. :sad2: I have no clue how we did it tho. Hasn't happened since. :confused3 (This will be hysterical if you have no clue what I'm talking about! :rotfl2: )

KimRaye said:
DU, re: your thread title....did you POP a jibbitz while in WDW? :confused3 I only ask because DD & I both did. :sad2: I have no clue how we did it tho. Hasn't happened since. :confused3 (This will be hysterical if you have no clue what I'm talking about! :rotfl2: )

YUP! Hence the title....I know excatly where both mine & James popped our Jibbitz! And it was a bit disturbing :eek: ...stay tuned!

DISUNC said:
YUP! Hence the title....I know excatly where both mine & James popped our Jibbitz! And it was a bit disturbing :eek: ...stay tuned!
:lmao: TOO FUNNY!!! Can't wait to hear your Jibbitz story! :rotfl:

I only own Crocs Athens. I had to google 'jibbitz' before I realized I did actually know what they were. :rotfl:

cynderella said:
I only own Crocs Athens. I had to google 'jibbitz' before I realized I did actually know what they were. :rotfl:

I'm sorry... I am sooooo :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

What could have crossed your mind reading this title not knowing what jibbitz are??

Heheh...

Anc96 said:
I'm sorry... I am sooooo :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

What could have crossed your mind reading this title not knowing what jibbitz are??

Heheh...
Well, knowing DISUNC, I was afraid. Very afraid....

:lmao:

DISUNC- you are my new HERO! I love this work of ART you call a Trip Report!
It is bee-u-ti-ful! Your family is the best (well for comedy purposes anyway!) But you wouldnt be you if you didnt come from "them"! I KNOW because I am a psychologist...well, hairdresser, same difference!
Can I steal your cool smilies???

Love,
UtahMama

Oh boy - this is gonna be good! I only made it through the pre-trip and have to run... I'll be back with a glass of wine tonight to read more! (UtahMama - has this been listed in your Top 10 yet? "Spends Friday nights with a bottle of wine and a good Trippie??? :crazy: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter