• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

..Pop My Jibbitz!!! We Are In Disney Woild! **UPD 6/23 PG 69 #1022**

I am loving this report!! I laughed so hard at the description of your family...especially your Dad yelling out his favorite "hotspots."

GREAT way to start the day - YEAH!!!!!!!! (This officially proves :crazy: does get passed on in our genetic code.) Cant wait to hear about the flight (unless it didnt go well......since I'm already getting nervous about my upcoming flight.) :thumbsup2

DISUNC said:
Ok I am walking off the deck to the car….nanoseconds to freedom, and amidst all the “goodbyes”, my father yells out “If you go to Cocoa Beach, go to a Bar called ‘Dolphins’ and see if Redd is still the bartender there, tell him Andy still has the gum” ‘hahahahaha’, he laughs to himself! :confused3

Now I have traveled quite extensively over the world and everywhere I was going my father has given me a ‘Heads Up” on all the hot spots and all the bartenders names. So I am quite use to his erratic requests. “Dad, that was 60 years ago, I am sure neither the Bar or Redd is their anymore” (No! I cant keep my big mouth shut)
:lmao:

Fantastic start! DISUNC, you haven't let me down.

And for the record...I LOVE your side notes! :thumbsup2

YAY!! DISUNC posted again. Well this is a much better way to start my day than sitting around staring off into space until the kid I'm babysitting's parents get here to pick me up!!! THANX!

Ooooh there is lots of good material here for a pop quiz. Since I am a former professional test prep advisor let me help out my DISpeeps.

1. How much spending money does James have?
2. Which "action figures" will be decorating DISUNC's window?
3. Which items were removed from the car to make room for the luggage?
Extra credit: Why were these items in the car to begin with?
4. Name the bartender DISUNC should meet?
5. Will DISUNC bring back a Mickey Rice Krispie treat for you (a consenting adult) if you ask pretty please?

DISUNC said:
Day 1 Part 1

Ok I am walking off the deck to the car….nanoseconds to freedom, and amidst all the “goodbyes”, my father yells out “If you go to Cocoa Beach, go to a Bar called ‘Dolphins’ and see if Redd is still the bartender there, tell him Andy still has the gum” ‘hahahahaha’, he laughs to himself! :confused3

tell your dad that Redd was really busy,local VFW reunion was held at Dolphins, said your dad should have come but HIS(Redd's), son did not stop by when he was in Philly to tell him(your dad) about it,(his son said he thought you were probably dead anyway)but he laughed at the Gum line. and he gave James a free beer.

You rule, DISUNC! You did such a great job of setting the tone for the rest of the trip. I'm so excited to read the rest of your TR as it develops. Great storytelling! :love:

DISUNC said:
Deep breath…exhale! “Ok! Lets GO to Disney World” I command. Yippie! We all say our goodbyes to each other, and whoever (family, friends and neighbors…this is a BIG sendoff every year) is there at the moment wishes us a great time. However I am starting to think that these people are not so much happy for me to go, but happier to see me go.

I was beginning to wonder the same thing :rotfl: . :love: your TR, :love: all the side notes & details. popcorn::

cynderella said:
You rule, DISUNC! You did such a great job of setting the tone for the rest of the trip. I'm so excited to read the rest of your TR as it develops. Great storytelling! :love:

This definitely sounds like an English Professor's comments on top of the "What I did for my summer vacation" essay! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I picture your comment in red pen with a sticker on top of the page :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Does he get an A+?

Oh DisUnc!
You have outdone yourself already. I have always found you hysterical, but I'm wiping away the tears from laughing so hard! Keep up the good work! :rotfl2:

pixie dust 112 said:
This definitely sounds like an English Professor's comments on top of the "What I did for my summer vacation" essay! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I picture your comment in red pen with a sticker on top of the page :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Does he get an A+?
That's enough out of you, missy!
chalk.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

As always, DISUNC gets an A for originality, with a special mention for creative use of smilies. :sunny:

looking forward to reading how you broke all your "vows".

very entertaining tr. :thumbsup2

Settling in, in my new PINK crocs of course, for what is going to be a great TR, I can just tell!

Allyson popcorn::

Way to go DisUnc. Take us on down the winding trail to the Mutherland! :thumbsup2

Great job so far, DU!

Make us TKers proud, eh?
eh.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter