POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at 80! My husband's work is stupid. They only take requests for vacation in three month increments. He was just able to ask off yesterday. I will be ticked off if they deny his request after they told him it wasn't a problem to take two weeks at a time.

We will be at Pop from April 24 - April 27th, then switching to BWV and getting married through Disney Fairy Tale Weddings on April 28th.

So excited! This is our first time at Pop.

We are now talking about the trip. After a trip we usually don't do a lot on the next one until the first of the year. Now we are starting to gear up!:yay:

51 days! I hadn't counted in awhile, it's really sneaking up on me. Woohoo! :)

Just got back yesterday from a 7 day trip .. Pop was great as usual :) our housekeeper Martha was amazing and she left little surprises for the kids each day .. Only ate in the food court a few times... Mornings were crazy ended up getting a bagel from the grab and go.. Room requests were filled...beds were comfortable except miss the extra comforter got a little chilly some nights .. Can't wait to go back next year :) already having the blues lol

Just got back yesterday from a 7 day trip .. Pop was great as usual :) our housekeeper Martha was amazing and she left little surprises for the kids each day .. Only ate in the food court a few times... Mornings were crazy ended up getting a bagel from the grab and go.. Room requests were filled...beds were comfortable except miss the extra comforter got a little chilly some nights .. Can't wait to go back next year :) already having the blues lol

Oh so glad to hear a good report!:thumbsup2. There have been so many dirty room reports (various resorts) lately that I was getting worried. We'll be there in 54 days! I've never been to F&G before.

Oh, and the Goofy Pop jets are still gone, right?

Oh so glad to hear a good report!:thumbsup2. There have been so many dirty room reports (various resorts) lately that I was getting worried. We'll be there in 54 days! I've never been to F&G before.

Oh, and the Goofy Pop jets are still gone, right?

I didnt notice them so I'm going to say yes they are still gone .. There is the kiddie pool though.. Have a great trip :)

We leave in 9 days this is our first trip to Disney! Does anyone know if any of the 50s building rooms face the lake?

28 days for us. This is our first trip to Disney and I'm really looking forward to staying at Pop!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter