Pooh-sized couple dining through Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching back up. Great job, guys!!!

I have to say that though you didn't RAVE about the O-rings at B&C, they look frickin AWESOME. I wish I had that plate right now. B&C is on the Boardwalk, no? I might have to try it.

BTW, was at TRex a couple weeks ago. You will LOVE it if you love RFC. We did!! ;)

Heading to Pop in August. I first stop will be beaches!!!!:cool1:

Faith

Ps loving your report....keep it coming

loving your reviews. we are staying at csr again in november because of the great experience we had 2 yrs ago....and we loved PM too!

Great review! I am dying to try a No Way Jose! I saw you mentioned St. Louis, do you still live in St. Louis?

thanks for the reviews - I think we'll have to take the plunge and try Beaches and Cream!!

Thank you sooo much for the reviews and pictures. BTW - Happy Belated Birthday! We have been debating Boma and the pictures you took helped me convince DH to add it to our upcoming trip in May - so again many many many thanks:worship:

Sorry folks, we've been busy lately. We're taking classes to become foster parents and also are adopting a child. Things are hectic right now! I do want to answer some questions and will post more when Photobucket kicks back in.

Great review! Is that bacon on the hot dog ? I am resisting all temptation to go to Beaches and Cream but the No Way Jose is really working on me. We have all the meals lined up but I am trying to think of a way to squeze an ice cream run in there. Did I read somewhere that this is close to Epcot ? Maybe we can sneak over on an Epcot day.

Yep that's bacon!

Beaches & Cream is at the Beach Club Villas, which is very close to Epcot. You can try to sneak over during the day, but I don't know if I would. If you go at a typical meal time, it'll be packed. The wait could be terrible.

Besides that, one of the great things about Epcot is the food! I think you'd be missing out if you didn't get food there. For just an ice cream run, maybe stop by after. Check their hours, they're usually open fairly late.

Just catching back up. Great job, guys!!!

I have to say that though you didn't RAVE about the O-rings at B&C, they look frickin AWESOME. I wish I had that plate right now. B&C is on the Boardwalk, no? I might have to try it.

BTW, was at TRex a couple weeks ago. You will LOVE it if you love RFC. We did!! ;)

As I mentioned above, B&C is at the Beach Club resort, which is of course right next to the Boardwalk. I am compeltely pumped for T-Rex.

Great review! I am dying to try a No Way Jose! I saw you mentioned St. Louis, do you still live in St. Louis?

We are from St. Louis and our whole family lives there. We actually moved to Bonne Terre, MO, which is about 80 miles from St. Louis. If you know where Farmington is, we're about 10 miles before Farmington. But we're still St. Louis folk at heart. Go Blues!

ooohhhhhhhhhh im gutted - :confused: just found this post and really want to read it but i cant see any pictures - would there be a reason for this ???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Could see pics before, but now I can't either. They sound delicious...
BTW, "Pooh-sized" is the cutest description ever! I am adopting it for my "Pooh-sized" husband.
Hope the photos get well soon. I am enjoying your dual report a great deal.
Miri
aka
DizWisher

I've loved reading your reviews and looks forward to the rest, but as the mother of two adopted children, I totally understand how you can lose focus on all but the adoption process. I wish you the very best of luck and congratulations. You're about to embark on an amazing adventure... dare I say even better than Disney.

I just found your reviews and cant wait for more. I have got to have one of those no way jose sundaes.

Love your reviews! We seem to have the same taste when it comes to food. We plan to eat at almost every place you ate. We also list Beaches and Cream and Whispering Canyon as two of our top picks from our last trip. Great reviews Thanks! I wish you well with your adoption I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

You hooked me with the title and kept me with the reviews!;)

When I read the Review Pop Century as I was reading I read about "Mom's TV dinner." I expeted it to be TV dinner like...but no it was a real one in the old metal trays. I will have to take a blast to the past and try one when we stay there.

From one "pooh-sized", Disney loving couple to another, my DH and I want to thank you for this thread!!:worship: I have enjoyed the comments, and adorable photos of your trip!:thumbsup2 Good luck with the adoption process and please keep us posted as to how that exciting event happens for you! Thanks again! Jennifer

BOMA LOOKS AWESOME! We are going there our first nite in Disney -- Now I am really excited about it -- Thanks for all of the pictures.

Also, that Mudslide looks so yummy! I want it NOW! popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter