• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll:When is your school's Spring Break 2017?

When is your school Spring Break 2017?

• Total voters
it will be fun to watch the comments for the week of March 13 - 17. That is the biggest Spring Break week, according to this survey. My week is only at 14% so it will be fun to compare the crowds!!

Palm Beach County's school district is on Spring Break Mar. 17-24. The local college is out Mar. 6-10.

No Spring Break for my district this year. Due to the construction of three new buildings. We get 3 days in March the 24th, 27th, and 28th. Trade off is a really long summer......this summer. Bad side is next year will be a short winter, spring, and summer break to get back to our routine calendar. Having three new schools is great but the changes in time off are a bit of a downer

Spring break has been missing around my part of Montana for over a decade instead there is this nice, lovely, early out one day a week once or twice a month bright idea that is usually in the middle of the week and rarely before a planned Friday off. My kids are home educated so it doesn't matter to us that much. The elementary district where we live is off April 14 and 17 with getting out 90 minutes early for grades K-2 and 2 hours 15 minutes early for grades 3-12. The larger district that public school goes for high school is off the April 13, 14, and 17 plus their Elementary ( K-5 or 6 depending on which building your child(ren) are assigned to attend) has early release on the 12th usually letting grades K-3 out a little over 2 hours early and everyone else 2.5 hours early. Private schools are going to vary as to if they have the 13th off or not.

I've seen these in the past.. I was interested to see what this year looked like, especially with Easter being in April.

Hopefully there's not another poll already! I tried to check first!

I wonder if you wanted just "Public School County Spring Breaks or ALL Spring Breaks - including Colleges, Private Schools, Public Schools.

We're there the heavy week of March 13-17. Expecting large crowds but will utilize RD and understand we'll have a lot of afternoons free:) Looking forward to all of it!!!

We're there the heavy week of March 13-17. Expecting large crowds but will utilize RD and understand we'll have a lot of afternoons free:) Looking forward to all of it!!!

We will be here that week too! Should be interesting!!

Well it depends... my Spring break as a college student is March 11-19, spring break for our local county in NC is April 17-21
Now I understand de EMH at April 19th. MK is open till 2am. I booked my trip specially after spring break but now I see de break season in April. I hoop it wil not be that busy as the first week springbreak. I stay 19 - 27 April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter