Poll:When is your school's Spring Break 2017?

When is your school Spring Break 2017?

• Total voters
We're in Ohio and ours is the week of March 27th. We are headed to WDW on 3/26! Ours is typically tied to Easter so I am excited that this year is not. I am hopeful our week won't be crushing crowds but definitely expecting it to be busy.

The week after Easter seems to have very different crowd predictions depending upon what crowd calendar you are looking at. I've seen everything from a 10 to a 2 and in between. I'm hoping people are thinking it will be high because of Easter but in reality not many people are off? One can dream...

Well it depends... my Spring break as a college student is March 11-19, spring break for our local county in NC is April 17-21

With Easter so late this year, it seems the Spring Breaks are really spread out.

We are in CT and it is the same week every year for most of the towns around us. Sometimes we win and it's far away from Easter, and sometimes we lose and pay peak rates for everything. Like this year. Still going though! :)

We are in year round school so we have 3 weeks off starting the last week of March.

Planning a multi family trip, so I can share:

This year:
Charlotte, NC and surrounding area:
4/8 - 4/16
Long Island:
4/8 - 4/18

Next year:
Charlotte, NC and surrounding area:
3/30 - 4/8
Long Island:
3/29 - 4/8

Of course, general info. Each school district can do their own thing.

We will be there March 21-29, we are preparing for crowds as per Josh's predictions.

Use are in Oregon, and I believe the whole state has the last week ofMarch off. One of the reasons we planned our WDW vacation this year for 3/4 - 3/12 was that the WDW site shows the first day of Spring Break Season as March 10th. I so hope we really miss the crowds.

In NH we are just finishing up our "February vacation". Our "April vacation" is the week of April 23rd. We like to be different :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter