Poll:When is your school's Spring Break 2017?

When is your school Spring Break 2017?

• Total voters

Northern Alabama - March 13th-17th this year. Ours jumps all over the month of March. Next year (2018), it will be the last week.

Seems like in my area of Southwest Michigan most public/private schools are April 3rd-7th.

I voted April 10th through the 14th, but in reality, we are off through Monday the 17th.

My kids school is off the week of April 10th, but the district I work for isn't off until the week of the 24th.

7-8 hours away.
Public Schools are not connected to Easter.
A few hundred thousand have off first week of April.
WDW is popular destination.

We're in Michigan and the majority of districts in our area now stick to these dates as well. We get a three-day weekend for whenever Easter falls and Spring Break is now set as the first week of April.

I know this only shows a very small percentage of people, but at least it does incorporate from several different states. Being mindful of that, it looks like it's pretty evenly spread out so far. That's a good thing!

My son is in college and the LSU break is April 9th. The local schools have a weird break this year. It's a Thursday to a Tuesday. April 13th is when it starts. We also have an entire week off at Mardi Gras February 27-March 3

Here in Las Vegas, we always have the week before Easter. That is Public, Charter and Private Schools. I think it is that way for the entire state.

Province of Quebec and our Spring break is the first week of March (week of March 6th). Our new favourite time to visit WDW, it's not too hot and humid and it's relatively quiet (considered value season until Friday March 10th).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter