Poll of the Day Thread

Good Morning :thumbsup2

I use liquid for both.

9/16

Are there chores in your home that you just don't do?

for example, DH takes out the garbage, for the pick-up, he just assumed that chore, he wasn't asked to!! so this is one i just don't do.

Right now I live alone, but am going to be moving in with my boyfriend in a couple months. We've already made a list of chores for each of us. I look forward to never having to do dishes or clean the toilets ever again!!!

I use to mow the lawn and take the garbage out, but now that my brother is older, he takes care of all that :)

Good Morning ;)

Do you consider yourself a person of habit or more spontaneous?

ex: DH has the same routine day in and day out, very seldom does he change it up, unless there is something special to do.

Routine. 4 kids at home (2 little, 2 in college) plus 2 living with their mom 100 miles away, makes planning key.

I prefer routine for my everyday life, but also am spontaneous when it comes to social activities.

Good Morning :banana:

I too am a routine, but have to break out of it sometimes.

9/18

How hard is it for you to part with a favorite item, when its out lived its life span, such as an old sweatshort, sneakers, t-shirt....etc?

Do you keep it for all the memories, or just toss in the rag bag, or striaght to the garbage can?

If it has sentimental value, I tend to keep it. I have a drawer of clothes I don't wear. Some are autographed T-Shirts, but others are shirts from my childhood (the first shirt I ever paid for because my mom wouldn't buy me a band t-shirt - Hanson; t-shirts I got through cadets, etc).

But if it's a favourite pair of jeans that are thread bare? Into the trash they go.

Hello Everyone :flower3:

I do seem to use my stuff until it can't be used anymore :) then toss.

9/19

Do you have a bucket list? If so then name one must do on it.

I had one on a website for awhile, but I am not able to access it anymore for some reason.

It includes:
seeing the Northern lights
Going back to Scotland for another trip

Have you ever eaten spring rolls-(fried) and/or summer rolls-(made with rice paper, and unfried-usually served at Vietnamese, and Thai restaurants).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter