Poll of the Day Thread

In Polish tradtional cooking, our crepes are filled a farmers cheese, little sweet. They are called nalesniki... And the only sort of crepes I like!

In Polish tradtional cooking, our crepes are filled a farmers cheese, little sweet. They are called nalesniki... And the only sort of crepes I like!

Wow never knew about this and I'm polish too. Mom always made potato pancakes but never creeps. Sounds good though.

Do you travel with a pet?

We have a dog, and I do like it when Belle can travel with me, but lots of hotels, motels have a size restriction and Belle is 80 pounds, so she can't come. We do rent a cabin in TN that allows her to come!

Monday!

Do you enjoy a fireplace? Electric, gas or wood burning?

If it's a good one, any will do, but we have wood burning at home.

I find it to be too much work.

And growing up, my father had a woodstove, and liked to keep using the baseboard heaters to an absolute minimum, so my room was always cold.

Monday!

We recently bought a home with a gas fireplace and we can't wait for winter so we can use it. :cool1:

No, I do not travel with a pet.

We do not have a fireplace, but it would be nice to have one to hang stockings on for Christmas, and use during the colder nights. I would choose a gas stove.

Are you good at parallel parking?

Depends on what car im driving. Smaller the better.

Do you travel with a pet?

We have a dog, and I do like it when Belle can travel with me, but lots of hotels, motels have a size restriction and Belle is 80 pounds, so she can't come. We do rent a cabin in TN that allows her to come!

No, we don't have a pet atm but when we did we never traveled with them.

Monday!

We have a wood burning fireplace and I love it. We use it as often as we can during the winter months.

Do you expect dessert with lunch? With dinner?

For me, more inclined at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter