Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crew is excited about our cruise... we may even have some special goodies available to us (lime green in color) for the Nassau shopping presentation

I am glad to hear that the crew will be happy to see us.
Tell me about the shopping presentation. I don't intend to buy anything in Nassau. Would the presentation be fun and entertaining, any way?

I am glad to hear that the crew will be happy to see us.
Tell me about the shopping presentation. I don't intend to buy anything in Nassau. Would the presentation be fun and entertaining, any way?

The presentation is a waste of time in my opinion. You can win a charm and get some coupons for shopping but if you don't plan to shop then there is no reason to attend. The same presentation is shown over and over again on the stateroom TV, you can turn it on while getting dressed, hanging out, etc. if you just want to hear it.

Happy Thursday morning! Happy Veterans Day.

My inbox was full this morning. Free burger from Fuddruckers and Red Robin. Free dinner at Mongolian BBQ. Free filet dinner at Brio. Free burrito at Qdoba. Free sundae from Culvers. So much for cutting back on going out to eat. Nom. Nom. Nom.

Sounds likes birthday time! :goodvibes
Unfortunately for me, here in rural central Maine, there are not enough restaurants around that give out birthday food. I am awaiting a free hamburger from Ruby Tuesday.

For anyone who is interested, I have created a Packing List
for the trip - note it is still a work in progress, but I have left spaces where you can add to it or take stuff off you won't need.

You can download a copy of my packing list here: http://www.4shared.com/document/lAH5mr6m/UltimatePackingList.html

For the listing of Duck Tape on the Packing List - Here is some reasons why to pack a roll: (from the Cruise Boards)

>It can hem pants or a skirt in an emergency.
> It can fix a rip in clothing. (great for fixing a hole in a pocket)
>It can seal bottles of shampoo, suntan lotion, etc so they don't leak in your luggage.
> It can mend broken flip flops.
> It can keep silent a rattling closet door at 3 am in rough seas.
> It can mend a broken camera strap.
> It can mend a broken belt.
> It can secure a power strip out of the way so don't trip on it or the cords for all your rechargable phones/cameras/DVD players/laptops.
> Reenforce broken binding on the book you brought.
> Keep kids from leaving the stateroom while you shower.

>And many many more handy uses.
I finally finished updating my iPhone packing list app with things I had forgotten that were on this list. And here I thought I had everything :O

I have read some very extensive packing lists in the past couple days. Then a friend asked me if I "pack light". I want to be somewhere in between. I want to pack on the light side, but still "be prepared" like a good Girl Scout.

I have read some very extensive packing lists in the past couple days. Then a friend asked me if I "pack light". I want to be somewhere in between. I want to pack on the light side, but still "be prepared" like a good Girl Scout.

Unfortunately 'packing light' is not in my vocabulary. I'm trying to pack less with every trip. But my "essentials" are hard to pare down.

I finally finished updating my iPhone packing list app with things I had forgotten that were on this list. And here I thought I had everything :O

Which app are you using? I need a good packing app.

Unfortunately 'packing light' is not in my vocabulary. I'm trying to pack less with every trip. But my "essentials" are hard to pare down.

I travel to this trip with the full knowledge that if I have forgotten something Todd will more than likely have it ;)

I know the feeling. I am trying to pack for every weather contingency too.

I travel to this trip with the full knowledge that if I have forgotten something Todd will more than likely have it ;)

That is what Walmart is for.

TGIF folks! :wave2:

My inbox was full this morning. Free burger from Fuddruckers and Red Robin. Free dinner at Mongolian BBQ. Free filet dinner at Brio. Free burrito at Qdoba. Free sundae from Culvers. So much for cutting back on going out to eat. Nom. Nom. Nom.

Sounds like it's time to celebrate with some :cake: :thumbsup2

...starting to feel more like myself, but decided against going back to work tomorrow....gonna take a few extra days and go back on Monday. I have so much to do in the next 4 weeks and need to be up for it.

Good thinking :idea:

So I just got done printing and laminating everything I have collected for door decorations.

Wow, looks great! I 2nd Jen's comment about the Santa Mickey and tho I really don't have time to make door decorations, that one is just too darned cute to resist! Thx a mint to you and Todd for the link! :santa:

Have a fab weekend all! :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am soooo looking forward to the weekend. This week has been awful and yesterday although I took off from work was very tiring. Had to attend a funeral for a stillborn baby and that took me back three years to when DD3 was born at 24 weeks. I cried all day! Now I'm looking forward to a little house cleaning, yard work and community service to clear my brain. Oh and prelim packing too :goodvibes Gotta get my door magnets out and ready and order gifts for my friends.

TGIF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter