Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: What did you do today?

Well, I worked for 3 hours, then I went to the post office to drop some very important package in the mail ;), and learned while I was there that shipping to Canada is outrageous :laughing:

Then I wanted to come home and clean a bit before the girls came out of school, but was sidetracked when a certain Canadian called me and we talked for a LONG time. :laughing:

Well, I worked for 3 hours, then I went to the post office to drop some very important package in the mail ;), and learned while I was there that shipping to Canada is outrageous :laughing:

Then I wanted to come home and clean a bit before the girls came out of school, but was sidetracked when a certain Canadian called me and we talked for a LONG time. :laughing:

I tell ya, them Canadians are :crazy:!

Oooh, a package? :santa:

I finally finished getting the YES tickets ready to mail. They will go out tomorrow.:wizard:

Taking the family to the zoo in the morning. Girl Scouts thing. Then the rest of the weekend we will be starting our decorating for x-mas.

I tell ya, them Canadians are :crazy:!

Oooh, a package? :santa:

I finally finished getting the YES tickets ready to mail. They will go out tomorrow.:wizard:

Taking the family to the zoo in the morning. Girl Scouts thing. Then the rest of the weekend we will be starting our decorating for x-mas.

A very sparkly package went out to Indiana for some ladies - I'm sure you will see when it arrives! That's great about the tickets! So excited now!

The zoo sounds great, the weather here will be really nice tomorrow, so I'm thinking it will be similar there. After the girls leave from the sleepover tomorrow, I am taking my girls to have their Christmas picture taken.

Decorating sounds great as well, although this year I am really going to scale down on my indoor decorations. It's just so much work and since I'm not hosting the holidays this year, and we're going to be away I just don't see doing the whole house up.

You may have it tonight they way you are going... :rotfl2:

So how excited are the kids? Are they how any days questions getting more frequent?

Kids are great! They are very excited about the cruise. Ripping the paper chain everyday! It's not to the point that I don't have to keep it from dragging on the floor. The shorter it gets.....:woohoo:

A very sparkly package went out to Indiana for some ladies - I'm sure you will see when it arrives! That's great about the tickets! So excited now!

The zoo sounds great, the weather here will be really nice tomorrow, so I'm thinking it will be similar there. After the girls leave from the sleepover tomorrow, I am taking my girls to have their Christmas picture taken.

Decorating sounds great as well, although this year I am really going to scale down on my indoor decorations. It's just so much work and since I'm not hosting the holidays this year, and we're going to be away I just don't see doing the whole house up.

Meh, the zoo here is small, but they kids are excited anyways.

We are hosting Christmas Eve this year. But since we are away almost 2 weeks, I want to enjoy the decorations a little. We decided not to go big this year on the outside since we won't be here.

Oh, my friend just messaged me. She offered to watch our dogs while we are away! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Kids are great! They are very excited about the cruise. Ripping the paper chain everyday! It's not to the point that I don't have to keep it from dragging on the floor. The shorter it gets.....:woohoo:

My chain is so short too - it used to be looped around a few times to get it off the floor!

We are hosting Christmas Eve this year. But since we are away almost 2 weeks, I want to enjoy the decorations a little. We decided not to go big this year on the outside since we won't be here.

We aren't doing a lot outside or in since it is just John and I. The boys and the wives (still weird saying that) will be here for just a few hours on Christmas Day and then we are all heading to mom's for the feast and gifts.

I do though want to get my baking started this weekend.

My parents used to go to my grandmothers on Christmas day, but since she passed this year, I expect them to be here. Funny how traditions change.

I love peanut butter and with chocolate even better.

I thought these would be something different for the kids treat baskets.

Still looking for a few other new ideas. Have any?

I love peanut butter and with chocolate even better.

I thought these would be something different for the kids treat baskets.

Still looking for a few other new ideas. Have any?

I usually bake every weekend in December. Love using the Kitchen Aid. Tons of cookies, chocolate chip, spritz, sugar, peanut butter, snicker doodles, etc. Plus fudge, banana bread, pumpkin whoopie pies. Anything I have in the pantry I try to make something with it. I hate cooking, but I love to bake.

I usually bake every weekend in December. Love using the Kitchen Aid. Tons of cookies, chocolate chip, spritz, sugar, peanut butter, snicker doodles, etc. Plus fudge, banana bread, pumpkin whoopie pies. Anything I have in the pantry I try to make something with it. I hate cooking, but I love to bake.

Same here, love my KA too. I am freaking out a bit about losing two of my holiday baking weekends due to the cruise which is why I want to get started this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!