* Whoopi Goldberg – 12/10 – 11
* Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/12 – 15
* Thomas Gibson – 12/16 – 18
* Trace Adkins – 12/19 – 21
* Brad Garrett – 12/22 – 23
* Edward James Olmos – 12/24 – 27
* Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason – 12/28 – 30

The one I'd like to see is while we are on the cruise...:mad:

I am wondering about Ed Asner. I keep hearing him as the gruff Lou Grant on Mary Tyler Moore show. Would he be a good narrator?
And Jodi Benson. Good singer, strong narrator?

I'm seeing Thomas Gibson on the 17th. I liked him in Dharma & Greg and I LOVE him as Hotch in Criminal Minds. I booked an early CP package so I can see him in the early show and possibly catch the later shows....

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Morning everyone happy hump day!

Wow it's only about 12 weeks now - 2040 hours - 2937600 minutes - and I've got 55 days left at work :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Happy Wed from this side of the pond.

Put first stuff in suitcase. Its all starting to feel real. Can't believe we're under three months to PCC.

Wow it's only about 12 weeks now - 2040 hours - 2937600 minutes - and I've got 55 days left at work :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I arrive at Disney 12 weeks from this Saturday!
I have 50.5 days left at work plus the week in October, when I will be in Birmingham, Alabama attending a conference.

Happy Wed from this side of the pond.

Put first stuff in suitcase. Its all starting to feel real. Can't believe we're under three months to PCC.

My suitcases are still being unpacked from this last trip and have to be repacked for another trip...then I can start packing them for the cruise. Right now cruise stuff is on the table in my Disney Room. Waiting, patiently waiting.

My suitcases are still being unpacked from this last trip and have to be repacked for another trip...then I can start packing them for the cruise. Right now cruise stuff is on the table in my Disney Room. Waiting, patiently waiting.

LOL! I too have one DCL trip, 4 competitions and a Vineyard trip to complete before I can start packing for this cruise :rotfl:

:yay: We leave in 84.5 days...and I have 56.5 work days left !!!!!

I have my laundry completed from the Labor Day trip, I am going to organize those items in a pile for December, but I will have to pack for my Birmingham trip before I can begin loading the suitcase for December. My Goal is not to Overpack (have to schedule time to do Laundry) - The challenge will be packing for changing weather conditions over the 18 days of the trip.

Hmm - laundry - knew I forgot to schedule time for something. Can't we all go around in stinky clothes?:cutie:

I was planning on wearing my dirty stuff on Castaway day, then running into the ocean, rolling on the seabed and then hanging them out to dry while I sipped frozen umbrella drinks in a chair....

I arrive at Disney 12 weeks from this Saturday!

:yay: We leave in 84.5 days...and I have 56.5 work days left !!!!!

I can't do the math, so I will "ditto" whatever Tracey says. I know that I arrive the same day she does!

My Goal is not to Overpack (have to schedule time to do Laundry) - The challenge will be packing for changing weather conditions over the 18 days of the trip.

Hmm - laundry - knew I forgot to schedule time for something. Can't we all go around in stinky clothes?:cutie:

Laundry! Take time from the parks to do laundry?! :scared1:
Yeah, that does make sense and is a good way to pack fewer articles clothing.
Changing weather - pack something long, something short, something warm, something to keep dry. That's all we need!

Stinky clothes? :eek: Sure that is indeed another option! :idea:

LOL! I too have one DCL trip, 4 competitions and a Vineyard trip to complete before I can start packing for this cruise :rotfl:

I have my laundry completed from the Labor Day trip, I am going to organize those items in a pile for December, but I will have to pack for my Birmingham trip before I can begin loading the suitcase for December. My Goal is not to Overpack (have to schedule time to do Laundry) - The challenge will be packing for changing weather conditions over the 18 days of the trip.

You guys shouldn't do as many trips - then you can pack months in advance lilke me :goodvibes

I was planning on wearing my dirty stuff on Castaway day, then running into the ocean, rolling on the seabed and then hanging them out to dry while I sipped frozen umbrella drinks in a chair....

I love the idea of creative laundering but please multi layer. CC doesn't need you running about with exposed business. :rotfl:

;)

You guys shouldn't do as many trips - then you can pack months in advance lilke me :goodvibes

OK now you sound like DH :rotfl: I'm not allowed to plan any more trips until AFTER our Feb 2011 Dream cruise and June WDW trip. LOL! Little does he know I WILL make it to the Food & Wine Festival next year. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter