Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Hump Day folks! :wave2:

You must remember how I drink.....:goodvibes

Surely that is in-efficient? You should get someone else to bounce back and forth getting you drinks for each place ;) (no I'm not offering) :p

Funny how you got busted by Todd quoting you :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Disney Updated the Candlelight Speaker list today:

* Isabella Rossellini – 11/26 – 28
* TBD – 11/29 – 12/1
* Frank Langella – 12/2 – 4
* Ed Asner – 12/5 – 6
* Jodi Benson – 12/7 – 9
* Whoopi Goldberg – 12/10 – 11
* Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/12 – 15
* Thomas Gibson – 12/16 – 18
* Trace Adkins – 12/19 – 21
* Brad Garrett – 12/22 – 23
* Edward James Olmos – 12/24 – 27
* Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason – 12/28 – 30

Thx for this Tracey - I'd love to see Admiral Adama narrate! :love: :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

OK now you sound like DH :rotfl: I'm not allowed to plan any more trips until AFTER our Feb 2011 Dream cruise and June WDW trip. LOL! Little does he know I WILL make it to the Food & Wine Festival next year. :lmao:

Ooops! But yeah you should totally do Food and Wine - we love it :goodvibes Next year however we aren't doing any tranatlantic flights, we may get to DLRP for a short break (doubt if we can afford the ABD trip) but that's it as we need to get our windows replaced with double glazed ones. But I'm ok. I have loads of scrap booking I want to do and plenty of things around the house that will take up my time and energy. We'll just make sure whatever we do in 2012 is awesome :goodvibes I'm hoping for a few weeks out in CA, see my brother, DL and everything else :banana:

Happy Hump Day folks! :wave2:

Funny how you got busted by Todd quoting you :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,

No I just like to cover myself - I know what these guys are like, "if you start a thread it's your idea, you have to organise it" blah blah blah :lmao:

How is your house painting going? Did you get it finished?

I arrive at Disney 12 weeks from this Saturday!
I have 50.5 days left at work plus the week in October, when I will be in Birmingham, Alabama attending a conference.
Birmingham eh? I am about 45 minutes away in Tuscaloosa but I used to live in Birmingham, so if you need any info let me know :)

Birmingham eh? I am about 45 minutes away in Tuscaloosa but I used to live in Birmingham, so if you need any info let me know :)

Thanks good to know that there is someone, I can send questions too. My conference is at the Jefferson Convention Center - though they didn't build any Free Time in our schedule this year to sightsee. :(

Thanks good to know that there is someone, I can send questions too. My conference is at the Jefferson Convention Center - though they didn't build any Free Time in our schedule this year to sightsee. :(

Not that there is much to see, but sad that you don't get any breaks even!

Good morning everyone :wave:

It's my Friday :goodvibes I really need a day off (although we still have to get up early for the postman - he probably won't arrive until lunch time though :rolleyes:)

They have just started showing Jamie Olivers TV show where he tries to tackle the diet of the town in West Virginia. I know he had a really hard time in this country trying to change the school dinners, I really hope he is able to change a few people's eating habits - he's a brave man!

Good morning everyone :wave:

It's my Friday :goodvibes I really need a day off (although we still have to get up early for the postman - he probably won't arrive until lunch time though :rolleyes:)

They have just started showing Jamie Olivers TV show where he tries to tackle the diet of the town in West Virginia. I know he had a really hard time in this country trying to change the school dinners, I really hope he is able to change a few people's eating habits - he's a brave man!

I still have one day left for work this week :( I too need a solid 24hrs off. Ahhh would be sooo nice.

I love Jamie! God bless him for trying to make these changes. It is soooo needed!

I still have one day left for work this week :( I too need a solid 24hrs off. Ahhh would be sooo nice.

I love Jamie! God bless him for trying to make these changes. It is soooo needed!

Hope you are able to relax for a bit :hug:

I wondered what the general consesus was over there - I was shocked at what kids ate these days at British schools, we had proper cooked meals back in my day! I would say we have similar habits to you guys (the UK as a whole), processed foods, fast food etc. but Jamie and others have had a bit of an impact.

Don't watch the show, but I agree that we do need to make changes in the school diet.

:rolleyes1Some of us are chunky because our cooking tastes good, not because cooking is high-fat or we eat at McDonalds.

Don't watch the show, but I agree that we do need to make changes in the school diet.

:rolleyes1Some of us are chunky because our cooking tastes good, not because cooking is high-fat or we eat at McDonalds.

I think as long as you're educated in what you should eat and how it can affect you then it's up to you - however I don't think kids should be have a choice of pizza for breakfast :sad2:

I watched the first episode. I felt sorry for him. He was so frustrated! I didn't follow the series, so I don't know if there was any success.

however I don't think kids should be have a choice of pizza for breakfast :sad2:

Actually, a well-topped pizza could be a very good breakfast.

pizza, fish sticks, burgers. yum :crazy2::sick: ok every once in a while, but all the time?

Agreed!

Cheerios with peaches for my breakfast this morning.

Happy Thursday folks! :wave2:

How is your house painting going? Did you get it finished?

Thx for asking :hug:...I hadn't mentioned it cuz I figured people were sick of hearing about it :rotfl2: We finished doing the trim last weekend! :banana: Well, actually *I* finished cuz DH was sick and tired of it and decided to split wood instead for the last couple of weeks - but all good...the work needs to get done and I'm not splitting no wood! :lmao: Actually, he's taking me out tonite to celebrate finishing: hitting PF Chang's happy hour after work :cheer2:

Have a fab weekend! :thumbsup2 You greet your postman?? - lucky postman! I think there was a movie made about something like that ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

In chat last nite, we were talking CRUISE of course -and it made me think about how many of us might be on the ship compared to non-Dis'ers...since we're bound to congregate, non-Dis'ers might really be in for a shock if the ship's not full :dance3:

cheers,

In chat last nite, we were talking CRUISE of course -and it made me think about how many of us might be on the ship compared to non-Dis'ers...since we're bound to congregate, non-Dis'ers might really be in for a shock if the ship's not full :dance3:

There may be 600 - 700 people as part of the Podcast cruise on the ship. But perhaps some of them are quiet folsk that are signed up, but not part of the hardcore DISers that "takeover" an area. Maybe it won't be so bad.

Happy Thursday folks! :wave2:

Thx for asking :hug:...I hadn't mentioned it cuz I figured people were sick of hearing about it :rotfl2: We finished doing the trim last weekend! :banana: Well, actually *I* finished cuz DH was sick and tired of it and decided to split wood instead for the last couple of weeks - but all good...the work needs to get done and I'm not splitting no wood! :lmao: Actually, he's taking me out tonite to celebrate finishing: hitting PF Chang's happy hour after work :cheer2:

Have a fab weekend! :thumbsup2 You greet your postman?? - lucky postman! I think there was a movie made about something like that ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,

You mean the ship's not full? I figure its got to be close. With nearly 800* DISers and everyone else, its gotta be getting close.

*I realize there have been some cancellations but that was the last number I had heard, so I'm running with it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter