• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update on the schedule of events on the cruise.....yesterday I received word that they are still working on the schedule and will try to get back to me with some answers by the end of this week.

Sorry I don't have more details but I will let you all know as soon as I have them.

:flower3: Thanks for the update. Still, patiently waiting ... :surfweb:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Disney Updated the Candlelight Speaker list today:

* Isabella Rossellini – 11/26 – 28
* TBD – 11/29 – 12/1
* Frank Langella – 12/2 – 4
* Ed Asner – 12/5 – 6
* Jodi Benson – 12/7 – 9
* Whoopi Goldberg – 12/10 – 11
* Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/12 – 15
* Thomas Gibson – 12/16 – 18
* Trace Adkins – 12/19 – 21
* Brad Garrett – 12/22 – 23
* Edward James Olmos – 12/24 – 27
* Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason – 12/28 – 30

:hug: Thanks for the update. People on the boards are on top of everything. :surfweb:

:woohoo: We're seeing Whoopi. Anyone else attending on 12/11????? :wizard:

You may notice Bill has not posted that much this week. :sad1: He is away on business. He's actually getting some work done for a change. JK! ;)

We were on the phone Sunday night together trying to coordinate our DCL Palo and excursion reservations to book online. :headache: What a mess that was trying to get everything. We've never had two rooms linked before. I didn't think it should be a difficult as it was to get the Palo dining linked. Right now, Bill and I are good for Palo Brunch at Noon. But, my Mom is at 10:30 am. If I can't get her at Noon, I may just do the High Tea with her and make it a "Girls Thing". Has anyone done Palo High Tea? How was it? There is ZERO information on the DCL website on it. I did find some pictures online. But, looking for personal experience reviews. :wizard:

We have a nice romantic Palo dinner booked ... Bill, me and my Mom. :laughing: We've never traveled with my Mom before. This should be interesting. :rolleyes1

In the end, we DID get everything we wanted. It just took some work. :wizard:

Bill and I are going on the Dream next year WITHOUT the kids. :banana: After that cruise, we will finally be in the Gold Castaway Club. :woohoo:

36410_1318475918107_1117025522_30751843_2425474_n.jpg

36410_1318475958108_1117025522_30751844_8240664_n.jpg

35666_1320038797178_1117025522_30756303_2873324_n.jpg

35666_1320038917181_1117025522_30756305_2006139_n.jpg

35666_1320039517196_1117025522_30756319_4996270_n.jpg

35666_1320244042309_1117025522_30756736_5713269_n.jpg

34209_1326921089231_1117025522_30771382_3033264_n.jpg

Maybe dolls are pretty but not cameras. They are cool or awesome. ;)

we are planning out our shirt order!

467515698v4_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg
467515698v4_350x350_Back_Color-White.jpg

George, if you can not get the Sx30is, look at this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SX1IS-Stabilized-2-8-inch/dp/B001SER44W

Here is the review on the SX30IS

Thanks for the pointer Mike. The SX1 if a $600 price range camera vs. $400 of the SX30IS. The specs are certainly impressive just not sure I need $200 more camera.

That review is not actually a review but the Canon London press release. I have it printed out. :banana: Need to see an unbiased write up from Steve's Digicams or dpreview. I'm checking them by the minute. :yay:

:cool1: We'll be at the 8:15 show. Maybe, we'll see some DISers?????? :cool1:

We are doing the 8:15 Whoopi show on Friday. Saturday at 8 we will be at the Boardwalk meet. :)

That's a wicked cool photo of my favorite farmer, Mike. The Mickey bar looks tasty.

Just noticed the giraffe in your siggie too Tracey. Loves it! Might 'borrow' it.;)

3 more days and I'll be PIF! :cool1: Not sure I'm going to book anything yet though. Since we will be cruising without the kids we want to do a lot of drinking and relaxing. :rotfl: Well maybe more relaxing than drinking...:rotfl:

Will order us 2 t-shirts because I'm not crafty at all. I'd mess up the logo size....:lmao:

You may notice Bill has not posted that much this week. :sad1: He is away on business. He's actually getting some work done for a change. JK! ;)

We were on the phone Sunday night together trying to coordinate our DCL Palo and excursion reservations to book online. :headache: What a mess that was trying to get everything. We've never had two rooms linked before. I didn't think it should be a difficult as it was to get the Palo dining linked. Right now, Bill and I are good for Palo Brunch at Noon. But, my Mom is at 10:30 am. If I can't get her at Noon, I may just do the High Tea with her and make it a "Girls Thing". Has anyone done Palo High Tea? How was it? There is ZERO information on the DCL website on it. I did find some pictures online. But, looking for personal experience reviews. :wizard:

We have a nice romantic Palo dinner booked ... Bill, me and my Mom. :laughing: We've never traveled with my Mom before. This should be interesting. :rolleyes1

In the end, we DID get everything we wanted. It just took some work. :wizard:

Bill and I are going on the Dream next year WITHOUT the kids. :banana: After that cruise, we will finally be in the Gold Castaway Club. :woohoo:

We did the Palo high tea on the Med cruise, I wouldn't bother again but it was interesting. I didn't think you got much food (but what we had was good) and it seemed a bit rushed. I think unless you love that sort of food I wouldn't bother, but if you love little sandwiches, tea, trifle and little cakes/pastries it's cheaper than the Grand Floridian :thumbsup2

That's a wicked cool photo of my favorite farmer, Mike. The Mickey bar looks tasty.

Just noticed the giraffe in your siggie too Tracey. Loves it! Might 'borrow' it.;)

I saw the giraffe too :goodvibes Love it :thumbsup2

3 more days and I'll be PIF! :cool1: Not sure I'm going to book anything yet though. Since we will be cruising without the kids we want to do a lot of drinking and relaxing. :rotfl: Well maybe more relaxing than drinking...:rotfl:

Will order us 2 t-shirts because I'm not crafty at all. I'd mess up the logo size....:lmao:

You do know what cruise you are going on?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd mess up the logo size....:lmao:

I work with Logo's for a living, so this won't be a problem for me. Though there are many out there who have no clue how to keep a logo in proportion - you would be amazed at what people can do to stretch a logo & or picture out of proportion.

We did the Palo high tea on the Med cruise, I wouldn't bother again but it was interesting. I didn't think you got much food (but what we had was good) and it seemed a bit rushed. I think unless you love that sort of food I wouldn't bother, but if you love little sandwiches, tea, trifle and little cakes/pastries it's cheaper than the Grand Floridian :thumbsup2

I saw the giraffe too :goodvibes Love it :thumbsup2

You do know what cruise you are going on?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL! I forgot...was trying to stay innocent at least until you all meet me...:rotfl:

I work with Logo's for a living, so this won't be a problem for me. Though there are many out there who have no clue how to keep a logo in proportion - you would be amazed at what people can do to stretch a logo & or picture out of proportion.

See yeah...that would be ME! Now to decide on a shirt. I think I like the one with the logo on the back.

Heading off to home soon, thought I would check and see if there's anything new....everyone have a great evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter