Podcast Cruise 2.0 Logo now available - UPDATE Link to Merchandise Added

Might be easiest and cheapest for everyone if I create a file (PDF) to print off. Then you could sharpie their names on it and even get it laminated at Kinkos?

Cafe Press doesn't offer any print option for this?
LuggageTag.jpg

I didn't even read this before I asked Wifey to make some luggage tags, but would this be what people are looking for to print as luggage tags? (Click the link for a PDF with 9 per page)

If you need another layout (more or less per page) let me know and I can make another file, or if you need it a specific size. Those are approx 2"x3" and fit in the luggage tags we got from Disney last summer.

(P.S. Will, let me know if for any reason it is not acceptable to post these or if you made some that you like better :))

I didn't even read this before I asked Wifey to make some luggage tags, but would this be what people are looking for to print as luggage tags? (Click the link for a PDF with 9 per page)

If you need another layout (more or less per page) let me know and I can make another file, or if you need it a specific size. Those are approx 2"x3" and fit in the luggage tags we got from Disney last summer.

(P.S. Will, let me know if for any reason it is not acceptable to post these or if you made some that you like better :))

GREAT.:thumbsup2 Can it be put into a format where names, etc., can be typed in? My handwriting is not what it should be. :cutie:

LuggageTag.jpg

These tags are great !!!! Thanks for sharing.

GREAT.:thumbsup2 Can it be put into a format where names, etc., can be typed in? My handwriting is not what it should be. :cutie:
Let me work on that. I think I can but I don't know about being able to print more than one on a page. I'll try to have something later today or tomorrow!

Here is the updated luggage tag that is now fillable! Just make sure you use Adobe Acrobat or it might not work right. To fill it out, you should just need to click in the upper left name field, fill that out, and then just hit tab to go to the next box. After each box, hit tab and it should fill out the rest of the tags so that you only have to put in your info once. Also, make sure when you do the stateroom number, to put something about it being a stateroom #. Might be confusing if it just said 2086 or whatever your number is. Hope this helps everyone! Thanks for asking and making me think of how to do it!

I just received my order of 3 shirts from cafepress. I know there has been some discussion about sizing and I wanted to share what I got today.
I typically wear a women's XL (or plus size 1X), and I know not all clothing is sized alike.
I ordered:
1 pink "women's light t-shirt"- size 2XL (in case it shrinks) (on the bottom)
1 "women's long sleeve t-shirt"- size XL (middle shirt)
1 "women's tank" size 2XL (but I do not see that on the site today) (on top in the picture)
DSCN8817.jpg

You can clearly see that the 2XL tank is by far the smallest of the 3. It fits fine. And the long sleeve XL is good too.
The pink t-shirt (also in a 2XL) is HUGE- almost twice as big as the 2XK tank!! It's too big even for sleepwear!! I will be returning that one.

I was just astonished by the complete non-conformity of the sizes they ship and thought it may help others. The quality of each item is good- it's just a crap shoot trying to figure out which size to get. :confused3

Just wanted to let everyone else know in case anyone else has a bad experience: (x-posted from Thread 5)
Got our CafePress order today! Was so excited about that but then was kinda bummed when the logo on one of the t-shirts was cracked after washing per instructions the first time. The other color of that same shirt was fine so I knew it was something wrong as I did everything the same. I did put in a request with CafePress and within an hour they told me they were sending a new one and I should discard the bad one (CC shirt anyone? ) So if anyone has any problems, make sure to contact them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter