Podcast Cruise 2.0 Logo now available - UPDATE Link to Merchandise Added

Thanks for posting and sticky-ing oh Genius!

Thanks Will for the awesome design. I think I am going to have to print it and start a wall-countdown now that we are in double digits! :D

Oh but I want a pink one :goodvibes :duck:

Only joking - that logo is fab :thumbsup2 Thanks Will and John for letting us know :banana: :banana:

Really love the logo :cool1:

Thank you Will :worship: and thanks John :cheer2: for posting this.

95 days to go..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Very very nice Will! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the link John....

I'm putting in a request now that this t be available.

LARGE 2.0 logo on back, small logo (of DIS Unplugged or 2.0) on left breast pocket area. Don't want the pocket though. Thanks! Hopefully I'm not the only one who likes this style.

Good morning PC 2.0 cruisers. Good times ahead! :)

The logo for the cruise looks goooouuurrrreeeeat! :tigger:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to order t-shirts and hoodies.

Nice job Will! :lovestruc

Awesome, thanks for the hard work. Love the design !!!!!

Very very nice Will! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the link John....

I'm putting in a request now that this t be available.

LARGE 2.0 logo on back, small logo (of DIS Unplugged or 2.0) on left breast pocket area. Don't want the pocket though. Thanks! Hopefully I'm not the only one who likes this style.

I'll let Corey know about this.

I'll see him later today.:thumbsup2

Talked to Corey and he tells me the stuff will be up at CafePress...hopefully tomorrow.

Asked for a "no pocket tishirt" with big cruise logo on the back and small Unplugged logo where a pocket would go.

Talked to Corey and he tells me the stuff will be up at CafePress...hopefully tomorrow.

Asked for a "no pocket tishirt" with big cruise logo on the back and small Unplugged logo where a pocket would go.

Thanks Kevin as these are our favorite styles as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter