Podcast Cruise 2.0 Logo now available - UPDATE Link to Merchandise Added

Does anyone know if there will be a special page for the cruise merchandise at the cafepress location? So far it only the regular dis merchandise.
thanks in advance:goodvibes

Does anyone know if there will be a special page for the cruise merchandise at the cafepress location? So far it only the regular dis merchandise.
thanks in advance:goodvibes

Yes there will be. It is suppose to be ready in the next few days. You will probably find the link either in this thread or on the Podcast main page.

Dumn question -

What is the turn-around time for ordering shirts? :confused3 Would like to pay off post-cruise before ordering shirts.

Dumn question -

What is the turn-around time for ordering shirts? :confused3 Would like to pay off post-cruise before ordering shirts.

Cafe Press is located in Louisville, so you will get them very quickly, since you are in the Lexington area.

Where is the hoodie!?!? :confused3 Ohmygosh, because I just do not have enough Disney-related hoodies in my collection.

December is a nice month to wear a hoodie though -- and it would play really nicely against the skimpiness of the thong on the bottom. ;)

Question for anyone that has ordered from Cafepress.....Do the T-shirts run small? DH needs a larger size usually a 4x but sometimes they are not long enough. Wondering if I should forget the shirt for him and just order a hat, which he would probably get more wear out of anyway.

Question for anyone that has ordered from Cafepress.....Do the T-shirts run small? DH needs a larger size usually a 4x but sometimes they are not long enough. Wondering if I should forget the shirt for him and just order a hat, which he would probably get more wear out of anyway.

Mine should arrive any day now...I can let you know then.....

Will, my wife was having fun with photoshop and made this version:

pcc2logoanimation500x449.gif

Is that acceptable to use on the boards? As much as I wish I could I don't think you have to worry about me wearing a shirt like that (unless OLED screens get real cheap real fast).

Thanks!

We ordered the Baseball shirts, and they seem to run a little large...washing them today to see if they shrink a bit.

We ordered the Baseball shirts, and they seem to run a little large...washing them today to see if they shrink a bit.

Thanks for the update! I may go ahead and order one for myself and see how the regular T-shirt is.

Very very nice Will! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the link John....

I'm putting in a request now that this t be available.

LARGE 2.0 logo on back, small logo (of DIS Unplugged or 2.0) on left breast pocket area. Don't want the pocket though. Thanks! Hopefully I'm not the only one who likes this style.

George - I like that style as well. I wish there was just a DIS shirt like that too.

@jediobiwan - This is acceptable for the boards, tell your wife nice work :thumbsup2

Thank you to everyone for the nice comments on the logo, I love creating these and even more love to know you all enjoy it, means a lot to me :)

I'll work on getting some new products in the store today, if you have any request for items that are not currently there, please let us know! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter