Plunging elevators, runaway trains, speeding cars...BRING IT ON!2011!

Nice pictures Pam!!! Looks like ya'll had fun!!!! Glad someone has started Christmas shopping, I sure haven't!!! LOL

Hey there Pam!
happy to hear that your eye and stomach did not stop you guys from having a great camping trip...looks like the girls and you guys had a great time!
can't wait to hear all about your new plans for Disney 2011; sounds like something FUN is going to happen!
:wave2: Connie

Oh, yes, a great time! Can't wait to go back next year! I do hope our FUN disney plans come through. Can't wait to share about them here too, but that won't be until 2011.

The smiles on your kids' faces says it all.....they had a blast on the camping trip.

My kids actually would rather go back to the campground next year if we have to just choose 1 vacation. That's how much they LOVE it.

Nice pictures Pam!!! Looks like ya'll had fun!!!! Glad someone has started Christmas shopping, I sure haven't!!! LOL

Actually I never do, until after Halloween, but with 4 kids to shop for and are nieces and nephews I figured it wise to try an early start this year, and it feels so nice!

Aww, everyone looks like they had so much fun!

We sure did!

Not that I can make plans on when exactly we're going back yet, but I started pricing it out! I'm really not sure if I want to try to book by 12/31 just to make sure I have the free dining and then hope to move dates around if I need to later on. I'm sure free dining will be extended or offered again in March, but of course that's probably depending on how much gets booked up now. So, it's something i've been thinking about. Although this week, i've had truck problems. Manny's friend is a mechanic so we got it checked out and luckily nothing major but I need a tune up, and a new battery. So we're looking at $200 this week and I know that soon I will need two new tires. Everytime I think i'm getting caught up and possibly even ahead, something HAS to set me back!
So, I don't know what i'm going to do. I just priced out POR for next september with free dining for 5 nights and it only comes to 2300 for the 5 of us. I'm thinking if we don't go with our friends that may be coming with us we'll only do 5 days this way we can definitely go to the campground in July or August as well. The kids have already informed me that they wouldn't even want to go back to Disney next year if it meant that we couldn't go back to our campground at all.:rolleyes1 So, I got some figuring out to do!

Ok, so just saw that this free DDP offer had to be booked by 12/20, not 12/31, not sure what I was thinking. That makes things a little trickier. Not sure if i'll be able to get it booked in time. We'll see :confused3

Does anyone think they'll extend it, like maybe into January? Usually they end up extending deals, but nothing like this has been done before,so I don't know?

Emily made some friends. She thought it was so cool that she could walk around the campground with them. It feels like I was just 11 doing that. So weird.

2010_0809BF.jpg

2010_0809BB.jpg

Arts and crafts

2010_0810AC.jpg

2010_0810AE.jpg

Parachute games

2010_0810AL.jpg

2010_0810AN.jpg

They were all under there
2010_0810AP.jpg

Manny took the kids into the little store/gift shop and bought toys...surprise surprise... Lizzie picked a cop set and she was out playing and when I walked out of the trailer, this is what I saw.

2010_0810AZ.jpg

2010_0810AW.jpg

Anthony was in the field playing dodgeball and I snuck over and took a pic, he's the one with the black shorts, no shirt and a hat on. I think I got a pretty good pic. Damn kid wouldn't let me take any all week. Wait til you see the only one I managed to get of him and his friends.
2010_0810BG.jpg

Time for LIMBO!!!
2010_0810BJ.jpg

2010_0810BN.jpg

2010_0810BO.jpg

Guess who one second place!!! And there were about 30 kids!
2010_0810BQ.jpg

She was beyond excited for the rest of the entire week!

So, i've been slacking on Disney planning of any sort because of a few reasons:

1: This is the week we should have been in Disney!
2: I started Christmas shopping.
3: Other things (lol)
4: I guess because I can't set definite dates/plans yet, it stresses me out to think about it. :rotfl:

I feel like a bad diser. I don't even have this PTR in my signature. I'm going to go do that! Maybe that will make me feel better. I'll try to be better!

On Sunday we went to a farm and got apple cider, went through a little maze and got pumpkins. Oh also the girls bought these teddy bear containers and did that sand art where you pour all different colors in. We had fun, i'll have to get those pics up.

I didn't go back and read so you may have posted the answer that I'm looking for already. Do you guys own that camper or rent it or borrow it? Would it be possible for you to take the camper to Disney? That would allow you to have time at Disney AND camp! Just a thought.

Aww, Pam, don't let Disney stress you out! I feel like putting the discounts out so far in advance is tough for a lot of people. We already knew we were definitely going in late August of 2011, so it's not so bad, but I definitely get where it's a pain for you!
We only spent 5 nights in Disney last year and it was definitely do-able. We still had a great time-- I think that coupled with a campground trip would be so fun for you guys!
Yay Sam for the limbo contest!
Wow, you guys already went and got apple cider?? Going apple picking and getting fresh apple cider and apple cider donuts is my FAVORITE fall thing to do!

I didn't go back and read so you may have posted the answer that I'm looking for already. Do you guys own that camper or rent it or borrow it? Would it be possible for you to take the camper to Disney? That would allow you to have time at Disney AND camp! Just a thought.

Oh, how I wish I owned that camper. That belongs to the campground, we rent them right there. I thought of doing the camping thing there at Disney but, it's not the camping we so enjoy, it's the campground itself. We'll figure something out.

Aww, Pam, don't let Disney stress you out! I feel like putting the discounts out so far in advance is tough for a lot of people. We already knew we were definitely going in late August of 2011, so it's not so bad, but I definitely get where it's a pain for you!
We only spent 5 nights in Disney last year and it was definitely do-able. We still had a great time-- I think that coupled with a campground trip would be so fun for you guys!
Yay Sam for the limbo contest!
Wow, you guys already went and got apple cider?? Going apple picking and getting fresh apple cider and apple cider donuts is my FAVORITE fall thing to do!

Oh yes, we already took our trip to a farm. I Love it too! The kids were very excited to pick out pumpkins.
Yeah, I certainly didn't expect to have to book by the week before christmas, i'll just have to hope that free dining is extended into January and I can definitely book it then.

Oh, how I wish I owned that camper. That belongs to the campground, we rent them right there. I thought of doing the camping thing there at Disney but, it's not the camping we so enjoy, it's the campground itself. We'll figure something out.

QUOTE]

Darn it! Like you said, though, something will work out.

The wheels in my little mind are working. Things will work out, we will continue our summer camping trips and get Disney to work out. Both are in our future. My Disney dates are still going to be on hold until I figure out if we're going with friends or not though. I'm just patiently going to wait and plan. Boy, when we finally set our dates I will be very ready to go! Like I said if we go with "the others" it will most likely be over the summer. If not I'm thinking late 2011, maybe around christmas. That would be exciting. So dates are completely up in the air right now!

The wheels in my little mind are working. Things will work out, we will continue our summer camping trips and get Disney to work out. Both are in our future. My Disney dates are still going to be on hold until I figure out if we're going with friends or not though. I'm just patiently going to wait and plan. Boy, when we finally set our dates I will be very ready to go! Like I said if we go with "the others" it will most likely be over the summer. If not I'm thinking late 2011, maybe around christmas. That would be exciting. So dates are completely up in the air right now!

Things will definitely work out. Just give it some time for everything to fall into place. Do your friends know when they may be able to make a decision?

Well, it's not that they are thinking about when they want to come, but their coming depends on other things as well. So, as much as I know they want to make plans now, they also have to wait. So we're at the end of the ladder waiting for them, who are waiting for something else. :confused3 Doesn't matter either way we're going to be going back soon, just don't know the dates!

So i'm out in the backyard with the girls. We are draining our pool today. They are playing in it while it does. It's ICE COLD because we've had some very chilly nights lately, But they are having a blast. Little skinny bones Sam just had to get out, she's numb! We bought a swing set a few weeks ago too, so they've been having fun with that! We're just gonna enjoy this nice hot day, it's 87. Tomorrow is going to be only 70 and then in the 70s for the rest of the week. It will be more like fall after today!

Hi Pam!!!! I finally made it over to your PTR!!!!

I know EXACTLY how you feel about not being in Disney this week because it was my week too:headache:- but I feel alot better knowing that the week is almost over and that we would be arriving home tonight. You want to hear something super-horrible (LOL), Bill, Austin, and I were driving to Chuck E Cheese's Monday night and the plane that we were supposed to be on flew right over top of the road we were on (we live 10 minutes down the road from our airport- its an International Airport supposedly but it only had like 5 gates and 2 airlines, so it was very easy to spot. ) And I felt crummy, but as the week went on, I started to feel better. And you know what- these PTR's have been a blast for me, and after tonight, it would have been all over- but since none of us went, you, me, Karen- there is really nothing to mope over because we all plan to go back next year!!!!!! All we all need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust :wizard:!!!!!!!

I'm feeling it too! We were actually supposed to be arriving today, and Hope DID arrive (which I'm so happy about, it's her first trip!!!!) so it's hard to know we would have been in DTD tonight. I guess we are all in good company!

The weather was crazy for us, too!! 85! What is happening in the Northeast?? The end of September??
I hope your friends get their plans all sorted so you can pick out your dates and feel better about it!

Oh, I feel better now too. I've actually been looking into dance and acrobats classes for the girls this week. They are excited about that!

Don't worry Janine, I know I started this a few weeks ago, but you haven't missed much, only the fact that I HAVE NO IDEA OF THE DATES!!!

Karen, it must be depressing for you that Karen just got there, I feel ya! We're all here (at home) together, we'll be ok, we will. There are future trips in all of our plans, so we'll be fine!

And i'm waiting to figure out plans too, now it could even be late 2011 or early 2012 (which really wouldn't work for me because i'm in a wedding in May 2012 and that would just be too much) Late 2011 I could do, but not too crazy about cooler weather. Although, it may be nice, I don't know? So now that we may be going at any given time i've given up thinking about dates for a while. ;)

Hi Pam!! Where have I been, I didn't know you had started a new PTR! I'm going back to catch up!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter