please step by step directions transffering DGC balances

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
could someone please tell me what Im doing wrong

Im trying to transfer balances from DGC into one I have alot but not $1000

I get to the page where it says transfer from and too

however if I hit continue (on the left side of screen) I get an oops message and it says to call the # on the back of the card

if I hit transfer on the right side of the screen I get a message that I need to pick 2 cards to transfer Im assuming a card from and to

but I already have 2 cards listed

I know Im just doing something stupid I wish they would explain things more--or put buttons where you can find them easier

Im not good with computers so please explain things very basically

thanks for all the help

hmmm not sure but usually you pick one easily- you should be able to
1-look at your main page,see 2 cards
2-choose one card,hit the 'transfer' button under it
3- next screen pops up, you see 2 boxes,on left it says 'transfer from' on the right it says 'transfer to'
4- choose which card you are transferring to (it should be only 2 choices since you only have 2 cards
5- click transfer,and your main page should show 0 balance on one card, and the full amount of your gc's on the other card.
If that doesn't work you should maybe call the number, but I dislike disney IT. YOu could try adding another empty card to your acct,and transferring it all onto that new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter