Please post your Photopass Resort session photos

I'm loving all these pictures! We may just have to try all the locations at some point! :thumbsup2

Someone posted (don't know which thread) that they were told not to wear white. I bought DD and I each a lovely white shirt to wear with jeans at our session at the Poly. Do you think this is a bad idea? I wondered if it depended on the resort and background colors or if it was just good advice to avoid white. Anyone know anything about this? This will be the first time DD and I have proper pics taken of the 2 of us so (She is 8 and we hardly have any pics of us together as it is just the 2 of us, hence why it is important to me). Thanks for any advice - it will be greatly appreciated. :goodvibes

@2Tiggies - White is very reflective. On a bright day it may wash out your face & features.

We wore white shirts. My shoot is linked in a post above with lots of pictures and info, but here is our family shot

ry%3D400

@2Tiggies - White is very reflective. On a bright day it may wash out your face & features.

That makes sense.

We wore white shirts. My shoot is linked in a post above with lots of pictures and info, but here is our family shot

ry%3D400

But then so does this: I think it is the dark hair, but I really like this picture. I guess it also depends on the time of day and glare of the sun. We have a 4.45 pm session at the Poly in mid October. I am hoping after 2 weeks in the Florida sun we will have more color in our skin and that our dark hair will help us carry it off. Maybe I should take another color too as a back up. Thank you for posting Chelley. I think it is a beautiful picture.

I never heard of this, it is so cute! Too bad I'm not staying at any of those resorts this summer.:confused:
CBR, PORFQ then POP. Any chance they would do one of these:confused3:confused:
OR Do you have to be STAYING at one of those resorts, or can our photo shoot be at AKL lets say if Im staying at PORFQ?

You don't have to stay there to do it. Just call and make a reservation and be there at that time.

Thank you so much! Disney truly has the magic!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter