• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please post your Photopass Resort session photos

tygerlilly27

tygerlilly27
I read some info about these photopass resort photo sessions and it sounds great. i SO want to do this in Oct when we go. We are having a hard time to decide where to book our session. Sooooo i was hoping my fellow DIS'ers would help me out by posting pictures of yalls session and telling me(and other DIS'ers) what you did or didnt like, why you decided on that resort and any helpful tips for the session. if there is another thread out there like this one, i apologize. thanks in advance for any info.

O PLEASE, i would love to know too. My boyfriend and I :hug: are doing this in August and want to see some of our different options!

I would love to know this too! Just started checking into this last night. I would really love to see pics. We are going in Early December so if anyone has any pics done with holiday decorations that would be great as well.

Ours were taken in Oct 07 and was only available at Grand Floridian but as no one else has offered to post I'll put some of mine up! My only advice is if you want a good selection of photos, be prepared to move fast, we only had 20 minutes and got 76 pictures, the outside ones were doubly rushed as the light was fading fast (6pm on a dull October evening). There have been other posts with photos taken at some other resorts, I seem to recall seeing some at the Poly, have you tried doing a search?

image313-1.jpg

image347a.jpg

image363a.jpg

image305.jpg

image279.jpg

Ours were taken in Oct 07 and was only available at Grand Floridian but as no one else has offered to post I'll put some of mine up! My only advice is if you want a good selection of photos, be prepared to move fast, we only had 20 minutes and got 76 pictures, the outside ones were doubly rushed as the light was fading fast (6pm on a dull October evening). There have been other posts with photos taken at some other resorts, I seem to recall seeing some at the Poly, have you tried doing a search?

image313-1.jpg

image347a.jpg

image363a.jpg

image305.jpg

image279.jpg

WOW your pictures turned out wonderful! Your boys are so handsome, I love the hamock picture.:)

lovely pictures... i would also like to see others ... i know they have some posted elsewhere... but it would be nice not to have to go through so many pages to just see the pictures!!

Hopefully others will post theirs also:thumbsup2

Here are some of ours taken at the Beach Club on June 6. I wanted most of them to be taken on and around the beach area but it was raining when we started so we were only able to get a few taken outside after it stopped raining.

DisneyPhotoImage86-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage46-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage95.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage35-2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage66.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage77.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage2-3.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage8-2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage11-2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage14-2.jpg

HI!

I just got off the phone booking our Poly portrait session for the end of August. This is the information I received from the CM:

The session is 30 minutes long (10 minutes for paperwork and 20 minutes for the "shoot").

The session will cost $90.00 with the option to add/buy more time for $25.00.

I booked the last session of the day which was at 5:30 pm. I was hoping for a little later to get a softer light so hopefully the sun won't be too bright still.

We can go to the Poly photo desk prior anytime prior to our shoot and view poses that other people have done.

We should have ideas ready for poses so we don't waste time while with the photographer.

If it is raining we can reschedule.

Payment is due at the time of the session.

I think that is all the information I received and I hope this is of some help to those of you thinking about doing the portrait session!

We didn't schedule a session, but were able to have a "quickie" 5 minute shoot one morning at BC before heading to the parks; the same night we found a photographer set up at WL in the lobby just waiting to take pictures. We got some very nice pics and didn't have to pay anything extra for a session - these were some of my favorites from WL:

Image162.jpg

Image144.jpg

Image140.jpg

I posted this on the FAQ thread, but thought I might repost here:

We did the resort photo package at the Beach Club this week. It cost $70 plus tax since I preordered the PARKS PHOTOPASS CD. I didn't have a confirmation page with me but they were able to look it up using the email address that was used to purchase the photopass CD. With this $70 I got a CD of ALL the images that were taken PLUS my choice of a print package. I chose the 7 5x7 shots. There were 2 other print packages to choose from and I don't remember exactly what they were, but they were something like 1 8x10 and 2 5x7, etc. I chose the 7 5x7 since it gave the most images printed out. However, you get a copy of all the images to print at home, so it doesn't really matter. The session would have cost $99 without the prepaid CD.

Here are a few of my favorite shots. I think he took about 50 overall.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I'm going to Photshop out our wisps of hair and maybe crop the photo.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Maggie

Here is a link to my BC pictures on my trip report.
Beach Club Photo Shoot

I asked the photog to focus on the beach area. We got some great shots. Like a PP said we paid $70 for the shoot and a photo package. We got the discounted rate because we prepurchased the Photopass CD. I've seen some great Poly shots so we considered that, but went with the BC because that is where we stayed.

Nice shots Jenny! I like the one of your family walking on the beach holding hands.

When we did out photoshoot it was at 5:30 pm and it was bright and hot so we didn't go on the beach at all. I was hoping for one of us sitting on the beach or walking like you were. But I am really happy with our photos nonetheless. I'd rather they be good photos inside rather than squinting photos on the beach!

Maggie

So confused....
I booked a shoot at the Poly for next week.
The man on the phone said the price would be $99, but perhaps he said $90 now that I read the other posts. He said that included the 20 minute shoot, all the photos on CD and one of three (we get to chose) photo
packages. When I asked if this would be our "Photopass CD" he said no.

So my question is will I leave the park with two Cds a photopass one and my resort one. Or can I combine them?
I was thinking of preordering the photopass cd.

THis is so confusing I am not even making sense to myself. Thank you for any guidance and clarification anyone can offer.

On a side note, the photo session is a birthday present for my dad before we have dinner at Ohana. We decided to wear kahki and white.

So confused....
The man on the phone said the price would be $99, but perhaps he said $90 now that I read the other posts. He said that included the 20 minute shoot, all the photos on CD and one of three (we get to chose) photo

So my question is will I leave the park with two Cds a photopass one and my resort one. Or can I combine them?

THis is so confusing I am not even making sense to myself. Thank you for any guidance and clarification anyone can offer.

On a side note, the photo session is a birthday present for my dad before we have dinner at Ohana. We decided to wear kahki and white.

From what I understand, the photopass CD and the resort CD are two seperate things that can't be joined. All the better to make money off of you! :headache:

Nice shots Jenny! I like the one of your family walking on the beach holding hands.

When we did out photoshoot it was at 5:30 pm and it was bright and hot so we didn't go on the beach at all. I was hoping for one of us sitting on the beach or walking like you were. But I am really happy with our photos nonetheless. I'd rather they be good photos inside rather than squinting photos on the beach!

Maggie

Thanks. You have some real cute pictures too! I like the one where you are lying on the floor. It's different and creative:goodvibes Our photo shoot was at 10:30 am and it the sun was pretty bright. There are some with some squinting problems, but it was a bit cloudy so it worked out. I think you made the right call by avoiding the beach. You got lots of great photos!

So confused....

Here is how it worked for us. We preordered the CD for $99. If you need the link let me know and I'll send you a PM. We took a print out of the e-mail to show that we had preordered. We then paid $70 for the resort shoot (which was 30 minutes). At the end of the shoot they gave us a CD with all of the photos from the shoot plus a photo package. I think we got 6 5x7's. They also put all of the photos on a Photopass card. When we returned home we entered that photopass ID and our other photopass ID from our park photopass into our photopass account. We then could add any enhancements we wanted to our photo shoot shots. Then when we received the Photopass CD it had all of the photos we took in the parks and from the photo shoot plus all of our enhancements. Clear as mud? Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter