• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please post your Photopass Resort session photos

These are from Animal Kingdom Lodge this June. It wound up raining so only a few outdoor shots.

DisneyPhotoImage14.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage28.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage48.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage5.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage57.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage6.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage8.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage81.jpg

Thanks for sharing everyone!!!

pixie08

Love your dress, you selected a great color:) Love the pics:) You both look so happy!

(OT..I was married at the Poly 6/28/03)

pixie08,
I really like the pictures with the "rocks" in the background and the one outside! I agree, that dress color was a great choice.

Maggie

Thanks guys! The dress was actually from targee!:rotfl:

Anyway I was pretty happy with the shots but there were a ton of blurry ones, plus the rain did not help. We are going to the Poly in a few weeks and I might try again. (Disney bride 03....sunset is such a beautiful spot- congrats!)

Here's a few from our early June session at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I liked the photo shoot a lot, but next time I might just do the quickie shots each evening or morning at the resort because you don't have to pay extra. At Animal Kingdom, there was a PhotoPass photographer out each morning and evening offering family pics.

They took over 70 pictures. My kiddos are young and it was really hot outside. The photographer was very patient and worked with us to get nice smiles. She also took every pose I wanted and many she came up with herself.

Image632.jpg

Image645.jpg

Image662.jpg

Image670.jpg

Image697.jpg

Here is how it worked for us. We preordered the CD for $99. If you need the link let me know and I'll send you a PM. We took a print out of the e-mail to show that we had preordered. We then paid $70 for the resort shoot (which was 30 minutes). At the end of the shoot they gave us a CD with all of the photos from the shoot plus a photo package. I think we got 6 5x7's. They also put all of the photos on a Photopass card. When we returned home we entered that photopass ID and our other photopass ID from our park photopass into our photopass account. We then could add any enhancements we wanted to our photo shoot shots. Then when we received the Photopass CD it had all of the photos we took in the parks and from the photo shoot plus all of our enhancements. Clear as mud? Hope that helps.

Please be aware that giving the photos on a Photopass card is not policy although SOME Photographers are doing it...don't be surprised if your photographer doesn't.

So no matter what Disney resort you choose, this would cost $90 for 20 minutes and you pay when you get there? Who do you call to book this? I would be interested in doing it at the Poly!

I called yesterday to ask some questions. I think the number was 407-824-1700. Currently available at Beach Club, Poly, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, maybe one more, I can't find my notes right now.

$90 for half hour session including one photo pack (there are different print configurations to choose from) and a CD of all your photos. You can add additional half hours for $25 each. Book 30 days ahead.

Any more. I am kind of interested in AKL, but have only seen a few sets of pictures and not sure if I like thebackgrounds. Don't take offense. You all look great. I just now am thinking I like the GF or Poly backgrounds with the beach and water.

We have a session booked over at AKL on Monday! :cool1: I'll post some when I can next week!

Had our photo session at AKL last Monday! Photographer managed to take 73 shots of us! He kept the pace up around the resort so he could get as many different areas and shots covered. I was really glad to have done this and now I have a lot of choosing to do! Here are a few pics:

DisneyPhotoImage35.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage67.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage32.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage41.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage19.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage47.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage42.jpg

emlutz23 - love your AKL shots... hmmm, now got me thinking to maybe do a photoshoot over there next time!

Here's some from 2009 at WL:

DisneyPhotoImage32-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage68.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage89.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage22.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage42.jpg

I don't like what we're wearing, though!

And here's Beach Club, spring 2010:

DisneyPhotoImage104-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage63.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage60.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage51.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage80.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage18.jpg

Sun was brutal, so moved out front and got really great pics there w/o having to deal with the sun. Always tough getting good shots of my autistic son.

Doing another session on our Thanksgiving trip - but not sure where? Have WL booked again.... but we did love BC, and would like to still try Poly and AKL. decisions, decisions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter