Pics of Character in rare form

Yes Princess, it was to you. Great clarity, like seeing it with your own eyes. Look like you have a camera and know what to do with it:cool2: I am so bad with proper adjustments.:headache:

Thank you! It took me some time to learn how to take better pictures, but I'm still learning. Just do a little research on your cameras settings and then you'll start to recognize what settings you need to take better pictures. :surfweb: That's what I've been doing. Good luck :thumbsup2

This was in the arcade right outside Space mountain,Stich playing Guitar hero

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

Not sure if you would consider these "in rare form", but they're definitely a bit different from the "smile-and-look-at-the-camera" shots.

I've got to read my favorite story to my favorite character:

So cute how Baloo put his paw around me and read the book. I was in heaven!

Me Reading The Jungle Book to Baloo - Disney's Animal Kingdom - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Me Reading The Jungle Book to Baloo - Disney's Animal Kingdom - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Different location, early morning in the AK between Africa and Asia, but same thing:

Me Meeting my Childhood Idol Baloo - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Also a bit different from your average character picture is how I got to walk with him hand-in-paw to his greeting place. And again, not only once:

Me Walking Hand-in-Paw with My Childhood Idol Baloo at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Me Walking with Baloo to his Greeting Spot at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

She was a very nice character attendant by the way. I think her name was Tricia.

Me Walking with Baloo to his Greeting Spot at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Me Walking with Baloo to his Meeting Place - Disney's Animal Kingdom - Walt Disney World by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

These were just a few of my magical meets with my best buddy. Baloo is one cool bear friend to have.:goodvibes

Not the best photo as my sister got me in focus but not Goofy. I was getting a baseball signed and Goofy asked me where he should sign, I told him anywhere but the 'sweet spot' (the center of the ball), I was saving that for Mickey and he pretended to throw the ball away. Also I don't have a picture of but when I took it to Minnie she saw Mickey's autograph and began kissing it. :lovestruc

100_0359.jpg

2490191630056183660S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what was going on here. We were trying to get pictures of the characters for my friend's niece. It looks like Goofy's relieving himself...[/QUOTE]

Here it is. BEST pic on the thread!!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

these pictures are amazing! :love: Everytime I've seen characters at Disneyland they are usually standing at the front of a long line. I hope I see some funny moments like these when I go to wdw in a few weeks! :goodvibes

Great Thread & Pix

THANKS DIS'ers !!!

And LOL LOL Heee Heeeeee
YUP, Goofy would just lift his leg wouldn't he ??? Very Cute

She was ALL OVER my husband :love: We kept kidding that Donald was not going to be happy if he walked in.... she was hilarious! Hubby seemed to be getting into it as well :rotfl:

018.jpg

She was ALL OVER my husband :love: We kept kidding that Donald was not going to be happy if he walked in.... she was hilarious! Hubby seemed to be getting into it as well :rotfl:

018.jpg

That's ADORABLE! :rotfl2:

This is from our trip in Dec. 2010. It was the 1st trip for our DS, who was just a few months shy of 3 at the time. He met Pluto, took his picture with him & went to walk off. But then, Pluto ran & walked him back to where they had been & turned him to look down Main St towards the castle. The show was ending at the castle & Pluto wanted to show DS the fireworks. He stood there watching the fireworks with DS until they were over! I'm sure the other people in line weren't too thrilled by this but I thought it was very magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter