• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of Character in rare form

KnJ

Mouseketeer
So, we have all seen standard character pics, however, during this past trip I took a few pics of the characters not being ordinary. I would love to see everyone's pictures of characters doing something out of the ordinary or posing in a non standard way.

Here is what I have:

Queen of Hearts stealing my husband

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

Meeko digging in trash

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Then there is one of myself and Stitch. Not sure what we were doing, I guess trying to squish each other's heads:confused3

DSC01691.jpg

:rotfl2: Geppeto tried to walk away with me but DH only got it on tape no pictures. Then when DDs got in line to see Pinnochio I told him his father tried to run away with me so I guess that means I can be his new mommy. He lept at me and we both almost fell to the ground. Again on video no pictures. :rotfl2:

You all are probably sick of seeing this, but this was my favorite..us and Pluto, It looks like he was trying to make himself the center of attention :lmao:

Image4.jpg

Great pics! I really like the ones of Meeko. He's so much fun when he's being mischevious. Here's a few of my pics to add.

Meeko trying to take a picture of himself after taking the camera:
meeko-epcot2.jpg

Alice and the Mad Hatter yelling at the people on the Speedway to go faster:
alicehatter-speedway.jpg

Goofy and Max skipping through the Hub:
maxgoofy-mk.jpg

Mary Poppins on the Carousel:
marypoppinscarousel.jpg

Great thread idea and great pictures. :thumbsup2

I have posted this picture of Chip quite a few times over the years, it always seems so touching. Late night, after MK was officially closed, midnight I think for this night, and while waiting in the Hub area for the Kiss Goodnight, this little boy (no relation to me) just went up to Chip. Chip sat down on the ground and the little boy snuggled up in Chip's lap and fell immediately asleep. This picture has always spoken the essence of Disney to me......

CMs2-38.jpg

One of the Masquerade characters, (gee, I sure do miss them :() over in Italy in Epcot, took over this little guy's stroller.

CMs3-15.jpg

And then there was college program CM, Kevin some years ago. Here on the DIS, DIS'er, #1 Disney Fan (Lynne) from Winnipeg, Canada, (she does not frequent here much anymore...miss ya, Lynne :wave2: ))a college student herself at the time if I recall, asked me, in jest, if I ran into any young 'hot' CM guys there at WDW to let her know. :love: :) Well, this Kevin was a fun guy, very personable, looked like the perfect candidate. :yay: What boating on his Friendship one late evening, from the Swan over to a late night Illuminations show, :idea: I called Lynne on my cell and then, once Lynne answered, gave the phone to Kevin. popcorn:: The two of them had a pretty long conversation, while Kevin was driving the boat over to Epcot, LOL. :boat: It truly was one of the many fun, memorable times I have had there with DIS'ers over the years, and in this case, with Captain Kevin also. :rolleyes1

keepers-164.jpg

I don't have any funny ones...I do have a strange one. This March, EPCOT afternoon with Snow White and Dopey. Poor Snow White looks like she has suffered a little too much afternoon sun. She has this wierd look on her face.

Oh, that one with Chip and the boy is just the sweetest thing!!!!

Great thread idea and great pictures. :thumbsup2

I have posted this picture of Chip quite a few times over the years, it always seems so touching. Late night, after MK was officially closed, midnight I think for this night, and while waiting in the Hub area for the Kiss Goodnight, this little boy (no relation to me) just went up to Chip. Chip sat down on the ground and the little boy snuggled up in Chip's lap and fell immediately asleep. This picture has always spoken the essence of Disney to me......

CMs2-38.jpg

:goodvibes This is just the most precious picture ever!

I have plenty of pictures of this, just not on digital.....

Last visit to Disney we went with my whole family, all 17 of us. We were just walking around, and see the sword in the stone show going on. We've never seen it, and unfortunitly, never will again... :(, so we stopped to watch.

That's when my camera shy, super macho BIL got pulled in to try to pull the sword from the stone. He goes up, and starts pulling, and pulling, and pulling... I thought he was going to bust a blood vessel in his eye he was pulling so hard. I've NEVER seen him try to lift something so hard in my life. Finally, Merlin goes "I think somebody wants to be king a bit to much...." Just perfect. My BIL blushes, everyone starts laughing, and for the rest of the show, merlin kept making him flex his muscles for the crowd. Then he did a comparision of the little kid (probably 4 years old) who pulled it out and my BIL... Just great.

I've threatend Blackmail on several occasions. one of my best memories.

Not computer literate enough to know how to get the photo from where it is to here....Was in ToonTown last Jan. Was having a nice photo with Snow White and Prince Charming...very nice shot, at least until Dopey jumped right into the shot at the very last minute, with arms outstretched as if to say 'ta-da'!!!

These photos were taken while we were waiting for the afternoon parade at MK. We were seated upstairs at the train station. It was a lot of fun to see the CMs and guests interact with Pinnocchio.

Copy2ofP1010350.jpg

Copy2ofP1010351.jpg

Copy2ofP1010353.jpg

CopyofP1010357.jpg
[/IMG]

Copy2ofP1010359.jpg

CopyofP1010360.jpg

CopyofP1010361.jpg

After Peter Pan & Wendy spent about 5 minutes goofing around with DD, I asked them if they wouldn't mind posing for a photo. This is what I got:

PeterPanWendysillypose.jpg

These pictures were from the Garden Grill.

This one doesn't begin to show how funny the whole thing was. Pluto put his mouth over most of my dad's head. Afterwhich, he ran over to the railing and began heaving like he was being sick over the side.

Pluto.jpg

This was a few minutes later when Pluto was pretending to be a slightly more well-known character. The "ears" are serving trays.

Pluto2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter