Pics of Character in rare form

This thread is so amazing, i've spent my whole day looking at the pics and reading all the magical moments. It's so entertaining!! I tried to show my parents how hilarious some of the pictures are but they just don't understand Disney magic ;) Keep the pictures coming everyone!

I don't have a picture, but Chip stole my sister (20) at a park and danced around a shrubbery area with her. Same trip, Dale did the same thing in Chef Mickey's

Donald giving the bunny ears
101_0794.jpg

Donald tickling my son
101_0795.jpg

I think she might of been squeezing lol
101_0802.jpg

Goofy showing off
101_0819.jpg

Goofy was actually trying to "squish" my son towards the ground
101_0896.jpg

Donald made my b/f be in this pic
101_0899.jpg

Self-explanatory
101_0900.jpg

I have a whole website dedicated to character pictures... but my favorite is probably this one...

It was during the Pirates and Pals Fireworks cruise and Hook forced me to Limbo with him. Man, I had nothing on him, that's one bendy pirate!!!

15931_527480164598_123700782_31158111_6172338_n.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

My little one was startled when his hat was taken by Dale. He started laughing though. He still talks about the "silly chipmunk stealing my hat".

This was taken on my nieces first trip to Disney World. The older one was 3 the younger 1, it took my older niece several years before she caught on to the characters are fun frame of mind.

Pic9-1.jpg

A few years later... we attended MVMCP, this was the first time my oldest niece (she was 5 at the time) wanted to meet the characters. And it wasn't like we pushed it, she asked if she could go. We were shocked! Thought she'd give up and walk away before she got to the front of the line. She's autistic and some times we just don't know how she's going to react to things.

CIMG1975-1.jpg

My niece when she was 6, now at 8 no longer likes the princesses (guess they aren't cool any more LOL) I just love the expression on her face in this shot.

image101.jpg

Belle had a long conversation with my niece about her Webkinz and then made sure to include her in the picture.

CIMG3223.jpg

These pictures are amazing!

I wish I had pics of the two cutest moments I've ever seen:

1.) Alice, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb playing patty-cake in the gardens at the UK pavilion. They thought no one was watching. They ran when they spotted us.

2.) Chip and Dale on Main St. during an e-ride night. The park was empty...Chip wandered off...Dale was beside himself in panic. he was looking everywhere for Chip. Finally a CM pointed him in the right direction. It was too cute.

Hi guys,

I'm new to DIS (finally got the courage to join after lurking around for a while :woohoo:) and this thread is brilliant, what a great idea. My faves have to be Mickey looking shocked as Minnie and Goofy walk off hand in hand and the pic of Chip (or was it Dale??) with the little boy is just too cute :)

I'll have to take a look at our old pics and see if I have any to post. I'll definately be on the look for characters doing daft things when we go in January :cheer2:

IMHO it's really worth watching this video (if not posted before, if so sooo sorry!) ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59yZPdYNAhs
:cool1:
It's from Disney Paris, I believe!
:yay:
I'm going to try to pay attention in our first WDW vacation with my camera ready if I saw a 'rare' photo opportunity' (weeeeell, I hope!)!
See you around!

Heres is one from my last trip to disney (During my Birthday):

4817115260_12dda43656_b.jpg

Its Beast giving me a Birthday Hug :lovestruc .

No picture (photopass), but we were in the Visa Cardmember Club, and my sister was carrying a Dooney and Burke Disney purse, so Minnie stole it. She told Mickey to buy her one, then when we went to leave, she held it behind her back and waved for us to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter