• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete's big announcement

Pete announces Disney / wdwinfo merger! Anti-matter is formed and a Big Bang Theory episode commences ....

Expecting what?:scared1:

:rotfl2: ;)

I think just based on how Pete worded his discussion of it (and things he's said in the past) that the announcement will be personal...something not necessarily having to do with WDW Info or the DIS. I have a few guesses. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: ;)

I think just based on how Pete worded his discussion of it (and things he's said in the past) that the announcement will be personal...something not necessarily having to do with WDW Info or the DIS. I have a few guesses. :rolleyes1
Ditto that. Now, your guesses...popcorn::

Hmmm...I wouldn't want to jinx anything... ;)

Yvett's idea of Pete as the next pregnant man was interesting though. :lmao:

How did I miss this thread?? I can be in on the taunting too!

I know what it is, I know what it is!

And I love chocolate just as much as Teresa, so I will accept any bribes. Doesn't mean I'm going to tell, but I will thoroughly enjoy the chocolate! :rotfl:

How much and what kind will it take quick before you decide you want cash for telling us.

I am gonna hope that they are giving away a 3.0 or a cali trip or a paris trip....i would take either one:rotfl: I am not too picky:rolleyes1

How did I miss this thread?? I can be in on the taunting too!

I know what it is, I know what it is!

And I love chocolate just as much as Teresa, so I will accept any bribes. Doesn't mean I'm going to tell, but I will thoroughly enjoy the chocolate! :rotfl:

Am I the only blogger who doesnt know???:lmao:

Pete did announce wedding plans during housekeeping on today's (December 1, 2010) show.

k5jmh posted a link to the MP3 on the main podcast board.

I do hope it is a wedding.

A wedding with cake.

I have always wanted to be a flower girl! Is 47 too old? I better pack an old bridesmaid dress just in case I am asked.

While Pete made a big announcement, he has not made the big announcement.

You still have to wait for that.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter