• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete's big announcement

jediobiwan

DIS Veteran
So, anyone want to start the speculation/gambling now as to what Pete's big announcement will be at the Podcast taping? I personally have no idea where to even begin!

I just hope it's not bad news like Pete is no longer going to host the podcast again or something.

.....maybe Pete and Walter are getting married.

And we are all invited.

mybe it's that disney is letting pete and the podcast crew do their show in the castle wheir their suite is. or mybe it be a contest to become a podcaster for a year that would be cool. He did say something about a contest for next year but didnt say any details yet. One could only wish right:thumbsup2

The Knights and Lights ABD trip date has been changed to coincide with the Royal wedding and Pete has gotten all those going an invitation to the wedding :-0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter