• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete's big announcement

Pete and Walter are getting married in Vermont and adopting Himalayan Whistle Kids.

The DIS is going public. IPO to be set at $20 per share. Pete to be named 'Chairman of the Board'.

:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin

:idea: Weren't the nominations/winners for the 2010 Magellan Awards just recently ???????????

My favorite Pgh chocolate is Sarris Candies. They are based in Canonsburg. I can't think of the other one I used to like also.

Sarris is fantastic. I was also thinking of Betsy Ann. They make the most magnificent truffles. All sorts of different flavors. Who knows what may show up in certain Podcasters Fish Extenders or as gifts at their doors.

Kim
Wow, lived in Pittsburgh 20 years and never had either of these. Sounds like I missed out...

Wow, lived in Pittsburgh 20 years and never had either of these. Sounds like I missed out...

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

How could you have missed Sarris and Betsy Ann? The next time you come home you will have to look for it. Maybe some might show up in your FE.

Kim

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

How could you have missed Sarris and Betsy Ann? The next time you come home you will have to look for it. Maybe some might show up in your FE.

Kim
I'm embarrassed to call myself a Pittsburgher, and hang my head in shame...

I go off to school and Harry Potter premiers for a day and come back to most of the podcast team taunting us!

The funny thing I just thought about is how little I will remember that I am anticipating this announcement once I am on the ship! Come Podcast time I will probably be suprised again!

.....maybe Pete and Walter are getting married.

And we are all invited.
I think either Pete and Walter or John and Kevin are getting married on the ship, or John and Kevin are expecting.

My guess is that the Dave P family is moving down to Orlando and he will be a weekly member of the roundtable. Another parent with school age children would be a nice addition to the podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter