• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete's big announcement

Pete did announce wedding plans during housekeeping on today's (December 1, 2010) show.

This is what I was expecting, although I did not write it or say it out loud.
Pete already calls Walter "husband". Pete has been especially appreciative lately.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the wonder and splendor of the great southwest?

While Pete made a big announcement, he has not made the big announcement.

You still have to wait for that.:)

Oh, good! I am the Queen of Patience. Your taunting and teasing won't get to me.

I can wait... :goodvibes

Does that mean I should not pack a Bridesmaid dress?

Oh...I think a bridesmaid dress is perfect for lunch on Castaway Cay.

Just think...you wont need a name tag.:laughing:

Excellent Idea. Every bridesmaid dress I have worn, I was told by the bride that I would be able to wear it again......

I do believe that they will make excellent swim suit cover ups!

I wonder if Todd can lend me a taria for castaway cay lunch?

When Pete says he has BIG news, it is usually BIG news! ;)

I have a couple of guesses ...

Pete and Walter want to adopt a child. (Not a baby. But, maybe an older child.)

Regarding a Give Away for next year, the only mind-blowing thing I can think of is the Adventures by Disney Knights and Lights Tour. Now, that would be a GREAT prize for someone!

Regarding Podcast News, they have "casually" chatted in the past about "someday" letting us view the Podcast taping online. So, that is a possibility for after the New Year.

We'll just have to wait and see ...

:tinker: Jennifer

When Pete says he has BIG news, it is usually BIG news! ;)

I have a couple of guesses ...

Pete and Walter want to adopt a child. (Not a baby. But, maybe an older child.)

Regarding a Give Away for next year, the only mind-blowing thing I can think of is the Adventures by Disney Knights and Lights Tour. Now, that would be a GREAT prize for someone!

Regarding Podcast News, they have "casually" chatted in the past about "someday" letting us view the Podcast taping. So, that is a possibility for after the New Year.

We'll just have to wait and see ...

ooh i like all of the above suggetions.:wizard:

I would hope they aren't giving away an ABD tour. The people who could really use a free ride aren't going to be on a cruise.

I would hope they aren't giving away an ABD tour. The people who could really use a free ride aren't going to be on a cruise.

My guess is that they would put a BIG prize like an ABD trip in the prizematron or have a contest. However, I hope they will give "something" BIG away at the Podcast Taping onboard (Just wishful thinking! ;) )

:tinker: Jennifer

IMHO - I think giving away the ABD London/Paris trip is even too big for Pete & John to give away.

For one thing, the cost of a trip for 2 is very very pricey. The winner would still be responsible for their own airfare, passports, extra meals, etc etc etc

It would be great - but I rather doubt it.

Now perhaps either a Podcast 3.0 or 4.0 cruise :rolleyes1

My thinking is that they might give away a lot of smaller prizes - allowing more people to win something.

But who knows... :confused3

They gave us this Podcast cruise last year for high score at Disapalooza. Disunplugged rocks! Looking forward to a great week.

On the cruise they said the Podcast should be up later today so you can hear the big news there!

Pete is a very kind and generous man!

so...what was the big announcement?

You will really like this, Mary!

Raise a whole lot of money for Give Kids the World.
I can't remember the exact formula. Something like ten thousand people ask ten friends for ten dollars. Lots of kids will get trip.

Details to follow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter