• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

I am so happy you like it!! I don't mind at all if people use it, just save to your computer and upload to photobucket or where ever. :thumbsup2 It is 150 pixels in height so you might have to rearrange your signatures to fit everything in.

you da man. or in this case, woman!:thumbsup2

YOWZA this PTR is outta control! :eek: So many topics discussed I don't even know where to start (doesn't help that I found myself like 12 pages behind after the holiday...) :faint:

CONGRATS to Erica on being at WDW and pregnant (with a boy! pirate: )... been there, done that... Enjoy it! :wave2:

TWILIGHT... I'm amongst those non-interested parties... don't get it, don't have the time to try to get it... ha ha ha. :confused3 I don't need more new things in life...

MRSK - that is the funniest tag image ever!!! :lmao: Jordan is going to become infamous on the DIS whether he wants to or not!!! He's going to be like Maynard at Disneyland. People from around the world will just know him wherever he goes. :magnify: SOOOOO funny. DH would just shake his head and walk away... :sad2:

AIRFARE ROULETTE... yes, I was rolling the dice for a lower fare, but DH said let's just book it. It's not TOO killer (like $500) but not ideal (low $300s) but in looking at our conversion rate for our points, it would run us like 175,000 points to book the tickets and pretty much blow all our points... and even though we could buy points (you either earn them $1/point or you can purchase them for cents on the dollar) it would cost us that much or more to recoup them anyway, so we just paid OOP for tickets. C'est la vie. The luck of the draw... :confused3

We are coming up on the end of this part of the PTR. As most, if not all, of you know, threads are closed at 250 pages. I've got about 11 pages to go...

Are you trying to say we alk too much:rolleyes1

being on the DIS too much....;)

Who would do this:confused3;)

I often found myself relying on the folks here for a listening ear-so to speak.

::yes::

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and friendship. I hope you'll continue to follow along as I go to Volume II!!!!!

Silly question:yay:

What are your end of trip traditions?

For us it is spending the day with my parents. Usually a nice breakfast adn just hanging out. We have never left later than 3:00pm, so we never really have a WHOLE day, IYKWIM.

what would you do with a day to yourself? Where would eat? where would you go?

I would shop;)

DOn't forget to post a link when you start the new thread!:goodvibes

:lmao: Love the banner Tracy made for Peepfest!

Glad you liked it!

Me too. I added it to my siggie!!!

I LOVE mrsksomeday!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I have no computer skills and it took me awhile to figure out how to do it!

Love you too Jordan!

Just stopping by to say I love the new banner..... wait, what's that smell?

I had fun making it!

MRSK - that is the funniest tag image ever!!! :lmao: Jordan is going to become infamous on the DIS whether he wants to or not!!! He's going to be like Maynard at Disneyland. People from around the world will just know him wherever he goes. :magnify: SOOOOO funny. DH would just shake his head and walk away... :sad2:

Hi Wendy!! I am so happy you liked it. I just put it in my signature too. Bill says "yay" about going in June.

I've been in June 2x. HOT! HUMID! but still not as bad as July/Aug/Sept.....

We went June 2008, it was hot and humid, but Bill was happy to be there for his birthday and loved Star Wars Weekend. Anything that makes him happy makes me happy.

That's right. I forgot. senior moment....

How late does SWW usually run?

I LOVED it too!!!!!!!!

In 2008 SWW was every weekend in June, this past year it was the last two weekends in May and the first two in June. Who knows when it will be in 2012. Bill will just be happy that the refurbed Star Tours will be done by then :thumbsup2.

Welcome to the Dis and Jordand's thread !!! Many of us have been chatting for years so we kinda have a routine going and Jordan is a FUNNY guy and he has some real comedienes on his thread !! Yes Winkers you are numero UNO!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking for a long time, and just never took the plunge. Makes me wish that I did it sooner.

Chapter 54. Winding up Volume 1.

Since I am in the reflective mood, I am thinking about that last full day at WDW that I will have on Wednesday, Feb 17th. I know people always discuss first day activities and traditions, but I don't see many people talk about end of the trip traditions. What are your end of trip traditions?

I have that whole last day open after lunch and am open to ideas. I know I have a few things I normally do on the last day. I'm hoping to do at least one of them, but we'll see.....Maybe if you haven't been enough times to have traditions yet, what would you do with a day to yourself? Where would eat? where would you go?

I don't have a specific end of trip tradition, but I prefer to end at the Magic Kingdom. Have to get my fill of the Haunted Mansion and Philharmagic before I leave. If I had a day to myself I think I would probably spend it at Epcot and at the Magic Kingdom. As for food.....probably Cosmic Rays or Columbia Harbour House:love:.

SO glad to have become part of this thread. Love the Peepfest siggy. Tracy you and Bill are sooo cute. When is Bill's bday? Mine is June 21st.
Looking forward to the new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter