PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

worst.pickup.line.EVER.

FUNNY.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::worship::worship::worship:

As Great Biscuit would say nothing like a little morning thunder.

I have heard people make that claim of never passing gas...I wonder if one can go through life w/o poofing? It seems as natural as eating.
Technically it's not possible to hold in a pongu indefinitely. You can only hold it in until you go to sleep; at which point, the trump shall sound as it were. Don't believe me? I refer you to the official source for such info: Facts on Farts. Yeah, it's a real website. Yeah I know the URL. :sad2: Explains a lot doesn't it?

Then what does it way about those of (us) who actually clicked on the link??

:scared1::lmao:

Technically it's not possible to hold in a pongu indefinitely. You can only hold it in until you go to sleep; at which point, the trump shall sound as it were. Don't believe me? I refer you to the official source for such info: Facts on Farts. Yeah, it's a real website. Yeah I know the URL. :sad2: Explains a lot doesn't it?

wow. who knew? well I know I've poofed on a plane when I've fallen asleep or kinda fell asleep. I was falling asleep and I was almost asleep when I let one loose and everyone around me started laughing.

wow. who knew? well I know I've poofed on a plane when I've fallen asleep or kinda fell asleep. I was falling asleep and I was almost asleep when I let one loose and everyone around me started laughing.

:lmao:

that's too funny!

That link is both enlightening and hilarious at the same time...

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Agreed. Almost done reading it now. Now I can explain my malady and sound intelligent.

I really love the fact that we should be glad we are not shaped like Crinoids!

Which sounds like another disease like the Crocs and the Crotchies.

Doc, I"ve got the crinoids today!! Help me, please!

Agreed. Almost done reading it now. Now I can explain my malady and sound intelligent.

I really love the fact that we should be glad we are not shaped like Crinoids!

Which sounds like another disease like the Crocs and the Crotchies.

Doc, I"ve got the crinoids today!! Help me, please!

I think that's why I was laughing so hard. it all sounded so scientific and stuff.

Yeah, and we all know how "scientific" ripping a good one is....:woohoo:

Jordan, great banner, love it. Tracy, great job on the banner. Cherie, very funny Maxine comic.

Tooting is how I refer to passing gas. And, since being back at karate for the last couple of months, I always fear that while doing sit ups (while someone is holding my legs), I'm going to toot. It has not happened ... to me ... yet ... but it has happened to a couple of people this past Saturday. We all heard the toot, but we did not know who the tooter was.

Have a good day all.

Jordan, great banner, love it. Tracy, great job on the banner. Cherie, very funny Maxine comic.

Tooting is how I refer to passing gas. And, since being back at karate for the last couple of months, I always fear that while doing sit ups (while someone is holding my legs), I'm going to toot. It has not happened ... to me ... yet ... but it has happened to a couple of people this past Saturday. We all heard the toot, but we did not know who the tooter was.

Have a good day all.

I hate to be the one holding the legs...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter