PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

Chapter 54. Winding up Volume 1.

What started out as a normal WDW trip has quickly become a trip with several DISer longtime friends coming on down!!!!:cloud9:

I've made stronger connections with my longtime DIS buddies and managed to make quite a few new ones along the way. While I turn first to my faith when in times of great sadness or stress, I often found myself relying on the folks here for a listening ear-so to speak.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and friendship. I hope you'll continue to follow along as I go to Volume II!!!!!

Since I am in the reflective mood, I am thinking about that last full day at WDW that I will have on Wednesday, Feb 17th. I know people always discuss first day activities and traditions, but I don't see many people talk about end of the trip traditions. What are your end of trip traditions?

I have that whole last day open after lunch and am open to ideas. I know I have a few things I normally do on the last day. I'm hoping to do at least one of them, but we'll see.....Maybe if you haven't been enough times to have traditions yet, what would you do with a day to yourself? Where would eat? where would you go?

So lovely, all of it!

Last day...hmmn. For us it's always been a leave it open and decide then kind of thing. But at the same time, slower, more relaxed, just soaking it all in. It would be nice to have an actual tradition in there! If we've done it right, it is NOT shopping!

Hallelujah to no shopping on the last day! I just can't be that frenzied. IF, I've made all my mandatory souvie purchases for friends and family then MAYBE, MAYBE I'll do shopping for myself.

A Royal "who done it".....

funny.jpg

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I am sitting here in the library at school trying not to laugh out loud and you guys are making it really difficult not to!

Jordan, great banner, love it. Tracy, great job on the banner. Cherie, very funny Maxine comic.

Tooting is how I refer to passing gas. And, since being back at karate for the last couple of months, I always fear that while doing sit ups (while someone is holding my legs), I'm going to toot. It has not happened ... to me ... yet ... but it has happened to a couple of people this past Saturday. We all heard the toot, but we did not know who the tooter was.

Have a good day all.

I am sitting here in the library at school trying not to laugh out loud and you guys are making it really difficult not to!

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: I sooooo needed this laugh today!!!!

By the way, LOVE the banner Jordan!

Millie...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I lived in a house with 2 older brothers plus a dad who made poofing an art form.

I find women's poofs don't smell.:confused3

I also lived in a house with 2 older brothers and a dad. They made it into a constant contest. Vacation was always interesting with all of us crammed into one room with the "who can fart the loudest" contest on. I can neither confirm nor deny my participation. :rolleyes1

Thanks I just read where Jordan said "Peep Fest June 2012" and it just came to me :goodvibes.

Mary you are so sweet. Bill's birthday is June 10th, he will be 40 next year.

:) Next year, as in 6 months from now?? If so ME TOO!! I think Bill and I need a bday trip to WDW!!

Jordan, great banner, love it. Tracy, great job on the banner. Cherie, very funny Maxine comic.

Tooting is how I refer to passing gas. And, since being back at karate for the last couple of months, I always fear that while doing sit ups (while someone is holding my legs), I'm going to toot. It has not happened ... to me ... yet ... but it has happened to a couple of people this past Saturday. We all heard the toot, but we did not know who the tooter was.

Have a good day all.

I hate to be the one holding the legs...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

can't...breathe....

On the first night of our 3 week road trip in August, we stopped at my aunt and uncles for the night. they made dinner for us and one of the things was a salad made from whole wheat.
DH had 1 small bite and didn't finish it because there was tuna in it.

About an hour later we were in the guest room which has a connecting wall with my aunt and uncles.

We had just got into bed and dh started ripping them like crazy. And then he would laugh hysterically. I kept telling him to be quiet and he'd just laugh harder and louder.
This went on for over an hour!

I can only imagine what they must have heard and thought in the other room. It sounded like a thunder storm was passing through.

Gosh potty talk all around today.

Love the banner!!

Love NOT the fart talk !!!

But Oh so funny. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

In the pool is great ... just bubbles, no stink.

:) Next year, as in 6 months from now?? If so ME TOO!! I think Bill and I need a bday trip to WDW!!

:rotfl: He got a birthday trip in 2008, he even got to go to Star Wars Weekend that time. In 2010 we will be going twice, once for sure in Oct. then another time, we don't have that nailed down yet.

It's a contagious sort of snort laughing subject.

Pool IS best of all- way more fun. In fact, it's like 3 year old humor instead of jr. high stuff. I love my 7 year old in the tub; she "plays Nemo" all the time.

I think we were on a roll (not a toilet roll) this morning...

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: I sooooo needed this laugh today!!!!

By the way, LOVE the banner Jordan!

Thank MrsKsomeday for the banner. She made it and she was only messing around! It came out great and fits my personality for sure.

I also lived in a house with 2 older brothers and a dad. They made it into a constant contest. Vacation was always interesting with all of us crammed into one room with the "who can fart the loudest" contest on. I can neither confirm nor deny my participation. :rolleyes1

I can manipulate a burp to be loud, but poofs....I think I'd be afraid to poo just a little.

lots of june b-days

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

can't...breathe....

On the first night of our 3 week road trip in August, we stopped at my aunt and uncles for the night. they made dinner for us and one of the things was a salad made from whole wheat.
DH had 1 small bite and didn't finish it because there was tuna in it.

About an hour later we were in the guest room which has a connecting wall with my aunt and uncles.

We had just got into bed and dh started ripping them like crazy. And then he would laugh hysterically. I kept telling him to be quiet and he'd just laugh harder and louder.
This went on for over an hour!

I can only imagine what they must have heard and thought in the other room. It sounded like a thunder storm was passing through.

I would've been afraid to open the door to your room

Love the banner!!

Love NOT the fart talk !!!

But Oh so funny. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think I've smelt a pool bubble before.....

:rotfl: He got a birthday trip in 2008, he even got to go to Star Wars Weekend that time. In 2010 we will be going twice, once for sure in Oct. then another time, we don't have that nailed down yet.

2 times a year! Lucky!:thumbsup2

It's a contagious sort of snort laughing subject.

Pool IS best of all- way more fun. In fact, it's like 3 year old humor instead of jr. high stuff. I love my 7 year old in the tub; she "plays Nemo" all the time.

Oh to be young again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter