PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

Morningt Peeps I am back from the land of Zombies which was caused by Black Friday shopping and work !!!:scared1:
Jordan I remember those pix :lmao: and the toilet rating ones :lmao::lmao:

Can't wait to meet up at Kouzzinas if I KNEW THE TIME:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I remember those pics. They are great!! As for the strollers...since they changed them, DS is probably too big for the single this year. But I know after 30-45 minutes of walking I am going to start hearing it! So we may spring for a double this year which I am not happy about. They should have just left the strollers alone. :mad:

:rotfl2: I remember those pics. They are great!! As for the strollers...since they changed them, DS is probably too big for the single this year. But I know after 30-45 minutes of walking I am going to start hearing it! So we may spring for a double this year which I am not happy about. They should have just left the strollers alone. :mad:

We had to rent the double for Kyle but it was a no brainer since he would have been a BEAR without it !!!:lmao:

Well, that's certainly a new spin on things, now! Hmmm... you have my attention, and well, I could eat worms or leeches if they had sharp cheddar on them. One word. Tillamook.

LOVE Cheese...almost any kind of cheese.:love:

Those are great pictures! :laughing:

Thanks LL...:)

Morningt Peeps I am back from the land of Zombies which was caused by Black Friday shopping and work !!!:scared1:
Jordan I remember those pix :lmao: and the toilet rating ones :lmao::lmao:

Can't wait to meet up at Kouzzinas if I KNEW THE TIME:rotfl2::rotfl2:

for you and everyone else....7:50pm...but I'd double check with Cherie

We had to rent the double for Kyle but it was a no brainer since he would have been a BEAR without it !!!:lmao:

When did they change the strollers? Any pix?

i absolutely :love: dylan bouncing with tigger!!!

and you and the peeps is always a bonus.

I love that pic too. I had to re-post it!

And peeps..well, I have a plan for this coming year. Let's see if i have the you know whats to do it.

Jordan I found this one at least you can see it fits an adult !!:rotfl2:

PICT2222.jpg
[/IMG]

Do Ya LUV my Tink Ears !!!!:lmao:

:hippie::hippie::hippie:HEY JORDAN:hippie::hippie::hippie:

Haven't read all the way back but noticed tacos for Thanksgiving. :thumbsup2
I would take that over turkey any day.
Good choice to stay home and rest.
Our DS had to work.:sad1:
We brought him home a big plate of food from in-laws house and met him at work. He works at a theater. Saw the movie Old Dogs. (he can get us in for free.:thumbsup2)

Not on here much anymore but wanted to at least do a quick drive by hi:car:
We won't be going back to Disney any time soon.
Finances and I'm finishing out my ECE degree. Count down in my siggie.

:hug:Shoe

Jordan I found this one at least you can see it fits an adult !!:rotfl2:

PICT2222.jpg
[/IMG]

Do Ya LUV my Tink Ears !!!!:lmao:
:rotfl2:

I do love them....you look really warm....

:hippie::hippie::hippie:HEY JORDAN:hippie::hippie::hippie:

Haven't read all the way back but noticed tacos for Thanksgiving. :thumbsup2
I would take that over turkey any day.
Good choice to stay home and rest.
Our DS had to work.:sad1:
We brought him home a big plate of food from in-laws house and met him at work. He works at a theater. Saw the movie Old Dogs. (he can get us in for free.:thumbsup2)

Not on here much anymore but wanted to at least do a quick drive by hi:car:
We won't be going back to Disney any time soon.
Finances and I'm finishing out my ECE degree. Count down in my siggie.

:hug:Shoe

SHOE!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen some of your updates on FB...

I miss you but understand!

IF you can swing it, 2012 Peep Fest for my 50th!

The strollers look the same pretty much except they are a little shorter from top to bottom as well as front to back. The nose doesn't stick out as far, which I'm sure will be good for people's heels. But DS went from having room to grow to no room at all.

The strollers look the same pretty much except they are a little shorter from top to bottom as well as front to back. The nose doesn't stick out as far, which I'm sure will be good for people's heels. But DS went from having room to grow to no room at all.

Okay, good to know. The back of my ankles thank disney..;)

Sorry they don't work for the DS...kind of a bummer since they're losing out on sales...

Dylan bouncing with Tigger is better than a hallmark comercial!:lovestruc

Cheese scares me!.....anything that smells like stinky feet gives me pause before putting it my mouth.

Marc & I went for a walk in an historical park today and it was a Peep Fest! I kept looking for you! One was even doing dramatic readings of the plaques. It was hilarious! :rotfl2:

I was behind Jordan-I didn't know you're thread had become the unofficial Twilighting site...:yay: It's good to know...:thumbsup2

I'm glad that you got rest on Thanksgiving...I'm thinking a taco would be great about now...we have a lot of leftovers...:lmao:

You know...I started following your TRs/PTRs about 3 back? I might have missed this but how do you specifically define peep?...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter