PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

Itinerary looks good, though, I"ll admit, you have quite a bit more hang out at the resort time than I would have. But all you've been through these last weeks/months, you are going to need it!! HA! By the time I'm done, my trip may end up looking a lot more like yours! :rotfl2:

The "down time" almost always gets filled up. I'm hoping to spend more time just relaxing and seeing WDW from a different perspective. At least that's the plan.

Alot will depend on the weather. If it's cold then Typhoon Lagoon will be out. We'll have to try and figure something else to do with those slots.

My "nieces and nephew" brought me leftovers since I didn't make it to Thanksgiving. I'm set for the next 2-3 days......mmmmmm.....

Looks like it's another west coasters/ half way around the world hang out night/day.

AWww, that's so nice of them to do that. Now you can pork out on real Txgiving Day fare. Not that I"d have traded a taco for turkey any day.

Looks like it's another west coasters/ half way around the world hang out night/day.

AWww, that's so nice of them to do that. Now you can pork out on real Txgiving Day fare. Not that I"d have traded a taco for turkey any day.

That's what happens when you sleep most of the day...:)

I am getting hungry right now. I may have a piece of pie.

I know! Been there, done that.

Not to start the great pie debate, but I hope you're having pecan, which, by the way, is king of pies. Apple is a close second, but has to have crumble topping.

Not to start the great pie debate, but I hope you're having pecan, which, by the way, is king of pies. Apple is a close second, but has to have crumble topping.

I love pecan, but not alot of people in this area are loving it.

I had a piece of pumpkin earlier..I might go for apple or I might go to bed

After eating way too much Thanksgiving food, a taco sounds lovely. :laughing:

Love the picture of you sleeping with the dog! :lmao:

Hurray for Wendy and fam having airline tickets now! Let the real planning begin, right?

I always order the cobb salad. The first time I ate there I had the most wonderful meal EVER. Salmon Polenta...but they have since taken it off the menu. I think I am going to ask them if they could still possibly make it for me in January. They said it would all depend on the chef. Fingers crossed!

After eating way too much Thanksgiving food, a taco sounds lovely. :laughing:

Love the picture of you sleeping with the dog! :lmao:

Hurray for Wendy and fam having airline tickets now! Let the real planning begin, right?

I think we're going to Original Pancake House for a late breakfast then perhaps a movie.

I woke up after she took the 2nd one.

I spent most of the day yesterday fine tuning the itineraries. Surprisingly, they haven't changed a ton since the first draft.

I always order the cobb salad. The first time I ate there I had the most wonderful meal EVER. Salmon Polenta...but they have since taken it off the menu. I think I am going to ask them if they could still possibly make it for me in January. They said it would all depend on the chef. Fingers crossed!

I think I remember you talking about the Salmon....good luck

Is a fine tune an itinerary version? ;)

Also, I was remembering that Jen and I both ordered the corn bisque or something like that (I know it's still on the menu) last time and it was DELISH. We asked for the spicy oil to be left off of it and they were able to do that. So delicious.

Is a fine tune an itinerary version? ;)

Also, I was remembering that Jen and I both ordered the corn bisque or something like that (I know it's still on the menu) last time and it was DELISH. We asked for the spicy oil to be left off of it and they were able to do that. So delicious.

Going to look at the menu right now....I actually should have the menu memorized by now....:rolleyes1

Thanks!

Del taco is usually my fast food of choice.

I slept on and off all day. I plan I'm going to stay with tomorrow and Saturday as well.

I bet you can relate. It jacks up the price of vacation significantly.

How was your Turkey day.

It was lovely, crazy busy but lovely! I'm still finishing up the dishes, bleh!

Yeah, airfare for 6 is just a lot of $$, no matter what you do!

The "down time" almost always gets filled up. I'm hoping to spend more time just relaxing and seeing WDW from a different perspective. At least that's the plan.

Alot will depend on the weather. If it's cold then Typhoon Lagoon will be out. We'll have to try and figure something else to do with those slots.

My "nieces and nephew" brought me leftovers since I didn't make it to Thanksgiving. I'm set for the next 2-3 days......mmmmmm.....

Yay for leftovers! We don't have very many, I upped the size of the turkey to a bird I couldn't lift without help and still have very little leftover!

Well then none of my famous apple pie for you missy! It has sharp cheddar cheese in the crust....which was a lattice top this year, I've never done that before but it was Evan's idea and I have to stay, I'm sticking with it from now on!

Besides I think there is only 1 piece left anyways which will be gone before I wake tomorrow I am quite sure. :goodvibes

It was lovely, crazy busy but lovely! I'm still finishing up the dishes, bleh!

Yeah, airfare for 6 is just a lot of $$, no matter what you do!

Yuck. I think doing dishes is my least favorite chore to do, probably because that was my chore growing up.

Sometimes I'm glad it's just me.

eandes said:
Yay for leftovers! We don't have very many, I upped the size of the turkey to a bird I couldn't lift without help and still have very little leftover!

Wow! I'm getting a mental picture in my head--probably funnier than it actually was....:)

eandes said:
Well then none of my famous apple pie for you missy! It has sharp cheddar cheese in the crust....which was a lattice top this year, I've never done that before but it was Evan's idea and I have to stay, I'm sticking with it from now on!

Besides I think there is only 1 piece left anyways which will be gone before I wake tomorrow I am quite sure. :goodvibes

I miss my Grandpa's fresh apple pie. I remember the last time he made it too. It was in 1974 for Thanksgiving. He was an executive chef and he made the best apple pie. I miss him.

Yuck. I think doing dishes is my least favorite chore to do, probably because that was my chore growing up.

Sometimes I'm glad it's just me.

Wow! I'm getting a mental picture in my head--probably funnier than it actually was....:)

I miss my Grandpa's fresh apple pie. I remember the last time he made it too. It was in 1974 for Thanksgiving. He was an executive chef and he made the best apple pie. I miss him.

I had to iron. Which explains why we just had wrinkled linens...and I didn't care! The lifting the turkey was actually hysterical. Somehow I misplaced/tossed/lost all my turkey trussers and rather than run to the store for just that, the thing was pinned together with shiskabob skewers. which worked...but caught on the pan when we were trying to lift it up. Poor thing looked like FrankenTurkey.

I hear you on missing folks at holidays. I really missed my little brother. Who was just in Portland, it was his first Thanksgiving without his kids and he felt it would be harder to be here which I totally get. Thanksgiving is "my" holiday in our clan and he's my kitchen buddy, my potato masher, gravy taster etc. It's our thing in the kitchen and where many of our best conversations happen. We work incredibly well in there together and I really felt his absence yesterday.

Sometimes NOT being with family on Thanksgiving is better than being with them. Especially if they are nagging you the entire time. Seriously, last year I had a tofurkey with friends, set the kitchen on fire, and gave leftovers to homeless people. It was WAY better than this year.

So, hopefully you enjoyed that Del Taco and football!! Glad you can finally solidify your plans. Your dining choices look yummy. Have you been to Sanaa before?

I'm just getting caught up again. Your itinerary looks great but I do want to put a little bug in your ear. We'll be at MK on the Monday, DHS in the afternoon of the Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday.

Loved the sleeping pictures!

I had to iron. Which explains why we just had wrinkled linens...and I didn't care! The lifting the turkey was actually hysterical. Somehow I misplaced/tossed/lost all my turkey trussers and rather than run to the store for just that, the thing was pinned together with shiskabob skewers. which worked...but caught on the pan when we were trying to lift it up. Poor thing looked like FrankenTurkey.

I hear you on missing folks at holidays. I really missed my little brother. Who was just in Portland, it was his first Thanksgiving without his kids and he felt it would be harder to be here which I totally get. Thanksgiving is "my" holiday in our clan and he's my kitchen buddy, my potato masher, gravy taster etc. It's our thing in the kitchen and where many of our best conversations happen. We work incredibly well in there together and I really felt his absence yesterday.

It sounds like your turkey was fall of the bone good...mmmmmm

Sorry that you missed your bro...I wish I had a big sister....

Sometimes NOT being with family on Thanksgiving is better than being with them. Especially if they are nagging you the entire time. Seriously, last year I had a tofurkey with friends, set the kitchen on fire, and gave leftovers to homeless people. It was WAY better than this year.

It was peaceful here. It's been a nice few days.

aloha said:
So, hopefully you enjoyed that Del Taco and football!! Glad you can finally solidify your plans. Your dining choices look yummy. Have you been to Sanaa before?

I haven't been to Sanaa before. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm just getting caught up again. Your itinerary looks great but I do want to put a little bug in your ear. We'll be at MK on the Monday, DHS in the afternoon of the Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday.

Loved the sleeping pictures!

I'll play Tuesday by ear. Right now I'm at DHS but only in the morning.

I'll be at Epcot at some point on Wednesday...:thumbsup2

Good new plans Jordan. Down time on vacation is always a plus.
I am not a guy but I will come to your defense on the Twilight/New Moon stuff. Never read em/seen em never will. And I am not thinking there is much hotness involved either. I am ready for all of the ladies to kick me out of the club now.....

This makes two of us Mary, I've never read or seen Twilight/New Moon. I'm sure to be kicked out of the girls club now. :laughing: No intrest there for me either...But! I don't deny or judge anyone else to like it! ;)
As a Disney lover I find myself not in position to look down at others for liking something that doesn't always make sense to the others who don't. :rotfl:

Chapter 53. 70 days from today....

Time is flying by....

Here are some more greatest hits pix from the trip in 08

2 sleeping men who have been unknowingly tricked by their wives into thinking WDW was going to be relaxing

wdwfeb2008343.jpg

wdwfeb2008344.jpg

The joy of childhood:
IMG_0425.jpg

Peeps:
wdwfeb2008303-1.jpg

Tigger and Dylan bouncing:
IMG_0328.jpg

I'm never having kids:
wdwfeb2008227.jpg

Click here for next installment.

Thanks!

Del taco is usually my fast food of choice.

I slept on and off all day. I plan I'm going to stay with tomorrow and Saturday as well.

I bet you can relate. It jacks up the price of vacation significantly.

How was your Turkey day.

You and my hubby both....except we live in Texas, so he eats Taco Cabana instead. :guilty:
DH use to live in Southern Cali too, the Palm Springs area is where he grew up, he loves that your favorite place is Del Taco.
Personally it's so not my fav. place to eat fast food in Cali, my fav. is........
In and Out baby! :banana: Now that's a place to get good fast food!

Since my DH is a car guy (he and his dad are building a kit cobra) I always get him one of the T-shirt's In and Out sell's with the classic cars on them when ever we're there. He just bought the new one while he was there for a recent visit.

Well, that's certainly a new spin on things, now! Hmmm... you have my attention, and well, I could eat worms or leeches if they had sharp cheddar on them. One word. Tillamook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter