• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PCC 2.0 Fish Extender Group Finder **Update 8/24**

The New England group still needs members. Not from New England, but like lobster? You're welcome too!

Can we still join the Texas group?

We're in Texas!

And I'll be happy to make/help with anything. I have a few ideas.

What's entailed with joining a group?

I still need to make our FE.....it's difficult getting the girls together to have a sit down to decide what everyone wants. (I have all the stuff, but each of us is designing a pocket) Maybe once school gets back in session...they have been gone most of the summer. Time is getting short !!!

I still need to make our FE.....it's difficult getting the girls together to have a sit down to decide what everyone wants. (I have all the stuff, but each of us is designing a pocket) Maybe once school gets back in session...they have been gone most of the summer. Time is getting short !!!

You still have lots of time. I finished my FE the night before I flew to Florida. The paint was literally still drying. Which was part of the reason I was pulled aside by TSA for screening.

You still have lots of time. I finished my FE the night before I flew to Florida. The paint was literally still drying. Which was part of the reason I was pulled aside by TSA for screening.

LOL...my daughter seems to be a "target" for TSA....I don't want to give them any more reasons to pull her aside...I'm not joking either...EVERY time we fly anywhere...she gets pulled....they never find anything....just the nature of the beast I guess....

Hi Todd,

I have a group we started a while ago, but it is only a group of two right now. We were hoping to have a group of people from New England.

Hi! We're from Maine and would love to join the New England group. Our family consists of my husband, daughter, and me! We're new to all this. What do we need to do to be part of the group?

Rachel

Hi! We're from Maine and would love to join the New England group. Our family consists of my husband, daughter, and me! We're new to all this. What do we need to do to be part of the group?

Rachel

You need a minimum of 10 posts to send a private message, according to the regulations set up for the boards. I can message sshaw10060 and have him message you.:goodvibes

Rachel

Welcome Rachel and family. You've joined a great group of people. We have numerous threads on Pre and Post gatherings, check them out and if any are of interest...please join in !!!! Looking forward to meeting you. :goodvibes

Hi!

I and two other Dis members have, what we think, is GREAT idea for a FE and want to start our own group. I am from Texas they are from California. Anyone is welcome. PM me if you are looking for a group, I'll let you know the idea and the cost and you can join if you want! The Group does not have an offical name yet but since all are welcome, for now, we are :Cats, Cougars, Cubs and Kittens!

Hi!

I and two other Dis members have, what we think, is GREAT idea for a FE and want to start our own group. I am from Texas they are from California. Anyone is welcome. PM me if you are looking for a group, I'll let you know the idea and the cost and you can join if you want! The Group does not have an offical name yet but since all are welcome, for now, we are :Cats, Cougars, Cubs and Kittens!

That is what you shall be called on my listing. :goodvibes:goodvibes I will put you as the group contact, Theresa?

Todd, I'll send you a PM, but thought I'd post here as well. Would you take the Texas group down? We haven't been able to get one to come together very well, so I want to give people time to find another group.

Todd, I'll send you a PM, but thought I'd post here as well. Would you take the Texas group down? We haven't been able to get one to come together very well, so I want to give people time to find another group.

Thank you for being so considerate.

Bump

Our group is accepting new members! All are welcome.

Send me a PM!

Is it too late to join a group? This will be my first time doing FE and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.

Thanks!

Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter