• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PCC 2.0 Fish Extender Group Finder **Update 8/24**

jeanigor

DIS Veteran
I know a few people were looking to join/coordinate a group for the Fish Extender exchange during Podcast Cruise 2.0 in December.

I thought I would help folks find a group that were looking for one.

A group is defined as you see fit. It is possible to share a commonality or be totally hodgepodge.

So if you're looking for a group to set up a group post here, and we'll try to get folks set up.

**Updated 8-24-10**

Groups Seeking New Members: (since some of the groups don't have a specific identity, I just called them by the group leader...)

•Tracey's Group(PM tlcoke)
•New England Group(PM sshaw10060)
•International Group(PM Bexc n Gav)
•The Entourage Group(PM tiggerbell)
•Cats, Cougars, Cubs and Kittens(PM txyankee)

DISers seeking Groups:
•praisehisname
•itsmuggsie
•mousehouselover

This is a great idea Todd! I want to be in a group but my involvement will have to be before the cruise. As I found out last time, I really didn't have any opportunity to deliver anything once on the cruise. So if anyone wants me in their group, I'll help with ideas and money, but that would be all I can do.

This is a great idea Todd! I want to be in a group but my involvement will have to be before the cruise. As I found out last time, I really didn't have any opportunity to deliver anything once on the cruise. So if anyone wants me in their group, I'll help with ideas and money, but that would be all I can do.

There is always Messenger Boy Bill ya know. :rotfl2:

Thanks Todd!

We would like to be in a group.
This is our 2nd cruise on the Wonder. We did a tiny little FE exchange on our last cruise- this HUGE group is very intimidating- and exciting!! I am still unsure how something of this magnitude actually works.

We live in South Jersey- but it doesn't matter to me if the group is all Jersey- or Philly area- or DVC- or whatever.
We have 2 cabins reserved (Deck 6), but right now I do not know who is in our connecting cabin! Could be one of our kids, or friends, - or even strangers! So this may be a request for 1 or 2 cabins.

I am somewhat crafty/creative- but nothing like the DIS-igners level.

I have a group sort of started from the old thread, but I have had a few people back out as they have had to cancel their booking. I will pull the list and update it.

I had spoken to Shelly but I never heard anything back about her group. We would like to be in a group as doing this by yourself is too much work. :)

I have a group of 18ish already. Mostly from last year, and some newbies. Can take on a couple more. Just PM me.

We're looking for a group. From near Lexington, KY.

I have a group sort of started from the old thread, but I have had a few people back out as they have had to cancel their booking. I will pull the list and update it.

Todd, this is a great Idea. I've seen where there a a number of people that want to join into a group. With the vast number of DISers on this cruise, I think the Fisher Extender is going to be a blast.

I had spoken to Shelly but I never heard anything back about her group. We would like to be in a group as doing this by yourself is too much work. :)

I think I was in that group too. I would definitely want to be in a group, you're right, this would be waaaay too much to do alone.

I think I was in that group too. I would definitely want to be in a group, you're right, this would be waaaay too much to do alone.

You guys are still in!! I am still doing a group, just haven't had time to do much of anything with it because of work. I'll do some research this weekend and see what I can find. My group includes:

Chris and Kim
Paul and Alicia
Dodie and Philip
George and Deb
Todd
Kelly
Stephan and Candy
Stacy and Ken
Kathy
Annette
Cindy
Tonya

You guys are still in!! I am still doing a group, just haven't had time to do much of anything with it because of work. I'll do some research this weekend and see what I can find. My group includes:

Chris and Kim
Paul and Alicia
Dodie and Philip
George and Deb
Todd
Kelly
Stephan and Candy
Stacy and Ken
Kathy
Annette
Cindy
Tonya

You Rock Shelly! :thumbsup2

Hi Todd,

I have a group we started a while ago, but it is only a group of two right now. We were hoping to have a group of people from New England.

We're looking for a group to join! Me and TheBigGuy are from south Alabama... and we have references, if you'd like them - winotracy might vouch for us, she knows she's my favorite!! Anyone wanna adopt a nice couple that promises to follow through????:goodvibes:goodvibes

We're looking for a group to join! Me and TheBigGuy are from south Alabama... and we have references, if you'd like them - winotracy might vouch for us, she knows she's my favorite!! Anyone wanna adopt a nice couple that promises to follow through????:goodvibes:goodvibes

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I know that there is a International people group.
If i remember correct the Becx is in charge of that group.

If there are people from outside the US that want to participate in this group just let us know.

I know that there is a International people group.
If i remember correct the Becx is in charge of that group.

If there are people from outside the US that want to participate in this group just let us know.

I believe this is the group my DH and I signed up with. It was so long ago I am not 100% sure. I was so excited when we booked the cruise that I was looking for a group right way. Is there a list somewhere of the groups somewhere that anyone knows of that I could check and see if we are forsure in a group or not. It's so long away I know but I am sure it will take me that long to figure out how to make a FE... :)

Me, me! Pick me! I'd like to get into a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter