• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PCC 2.0 Fish Extender Group Finder **Update 8/24**

Hello,
We booked a few days ago, and can't go on a Disney cruise without being in an FE! (Never been part of something so big!) We need a group! It will be me and DH! pirate:
TIA

I would like to join a group. I have some time and money that I could devote to help a group leader.

Kate

Just a bump.

Hopefully there is some communication between group members. There is still a bunch of time, but I like to start things early and not wait to the last minute (unlike every single one of my coworkers).

Todd- can you add the Entourage as a group looking for a few good men... I mean, members! :flower3:

Have them PM me and I'll share our main idea...

I would love to join a group!

Anyone accepting new recruites?

I am not very creative but I am excellent at follow directions!

Please don't make me the last kid picked. It brings back bad grade school gym memories!!

I think aggielawyer is forming a Texas group- send a PM, if you haven't already.

:cheer2::cheer2:The Disneyland Fish Extender Group would like to announce that we are looking for a few more members. :cheer2::cheer2:

Haven't been to Disneyland? That's okay!
Always wanted to go to Disneyland? That's okay, too!
Don't know what Disneyland is? (I hate to break it to you, but this may not be the cruise for you.....:rotfl2:)

If you are new to Fish Extenders, aren't really sure what to do, or don't have a lot of time to invest, but would like to reap the rewards of Fish Extenderdom, we would be the group for you! :thumbsup2

Please PM me or, better yet, use that link under my name to send me an email!!! We have an exciting project underway and would love to have some folks join us! :love::love::love:

Thanks a bunch for this unpaid advertisement for the Friends of the Disneyland Fish Extender group!!! :thumbsup2

I know a few people were looking to join/coordinate a group for the Fish Extender exchange during Podcast Cruise 2.0 in December.

I thought I would help folks find a group that were looking for one.

A group is defined as you see fit. It is possible to share a commonality or be totally hodgepodge.

So if you're looking for a group to set up a group post here, and we'll try to get folks set up.

**Updated 6-7-10**

Groups Seeking New Members: (since some of the groups don't have a specific identity, I just called them by the group leader...)

•Tracey's Group(PM tlcoke)
•New England Group(PM sshaw10060)
•International Group(PM Bexc n Gav)
•Possible Texas Group(PM aggielawyer)
•Timika's Group(PM Eeyores#1Fan)
•The Entourage Group(PM tiggerbell)

DISers seeking Groups:
•txyankee
•praisehisname
•itsmuggsie
•Eeyores#1Fan
•mousehouselover
•kate2961

I am now in the Disneyland Group with Nancy. :woohoo:

My first FE group. I'm very excited.

Kate

Welcome to our newest DL Group members!:banana::banana::banana:

Todd,

Timika and I just wanted to let you know that our two groups have merged.

This may just about fill us up for the DL group.......

I've had a little interest in a Texas group so I wanted to repost an invitation: Texans or wanna-be Texans ;) send me a PM and join our group!! I promise I won't request a birth certificate to show proof of citizenship. :thumbsup2

Hello Everyone! we are looking to join a FE group! we are super excited, as this is our 4th Disney Cruise, but 1st podcast cruise, and 1st cruise to participate in a FE. My hubby and daughter and I are from NY, just outside the city
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Room Number 6041
Screen Name keg218ac
# of People - 3
# of Adults 2
# of Children 1
Age(s) of Girl(s)- 1 y.o.
Real Name - Katie, Billy & Addison

Hey everyone! We think we are going to close the DL group at this point. We just had an amazing influx of new members and I think we are good.

Thank you to everyone for letting us open back up! We can't wait to see what everyone has in store!!!

Hello Everyone! we are looking to join a FE group! we are super excited, as this is our 4th Disney Cruise, but 1st podcast cruise, and 1st cruise to participate in a FE. My hubby and daughter and I are from NY, just outside the city
Room Number 6041
Screen Name keg218ac
# of People - 3
# of Adults 2
# of Children 1

I put your info on the first page. :goodvibes:goodvibesYou'll want to share the information I highlighted on the FE sign up thread.

Room Number 6041
Screen Name keg218ac
# of People - 3
# of Adults 2
# of Children 1

Welcome Katie, Billy and Addison. Check out the other threads to see what's going on Pre-Cruise and Post-Cruise. See you in December.

Thanks Todd! I see us on the first page :-). All we do it wait and see if we get picked up by a group? Sorry, I am new at this. :-)

Thanks Todd! I see us on the first page :-). All we do it wait and see if we get picked up by a group? Sorry, I am new at this. :-)

You would PM a Group Leader also listed on the first page, however since you only have 2 board posts it won't let you PM anyone yet. Check your Private Messages, I have sent you a message.

You would PM a Group Leader also listed on the first page, however since you only have 2 board posts it won't let you PM anyone yet. Check your Private Messages, I have sent you a message.

tlcoke - can you PM me as well with info on your group? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter