• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game - Part 13 - Still PLAYING!

How many Locomotives run on the tracks of the WDW RailRoad and what are the name(s)???

Hmmmm...I want to say there are 2 locomotives. I can only think of one name: the E. P. Ripley. But the more I think about it the more I'm pretty sure I'm getting WDW and DLR mixed up.

And to respond to your side note from the other day: I was actually born on Ft. Sam at the old BAMC in '87. Moved away when I was 1, then we returned about 6 years ago for a few years, then my dad got assigned to D.C., then just returned back last year so he can command the AMEDD Center & School. I haven't been to the SA Zoo in ages and ages, but it is great!

Hmmm.... I think there are 4 trains in service. Not sure how many are actually on the track at a given time.

Roger E Broggie
Lilly Belle
Roy O Disney
Walter E Disney

A Choo-Choo AAQ to you, hmbldr!!!! The Magic behind our Steam Trains is an excellent tour, but you have to BE at MK at 715am.

*disneycruise---IASW. The Main Building of BAMC is where I spent Most of my time. The Japanese Sunken Gardens (right down from the Zoo) is neat, also! Lots of Weddings there. Do you ever get to The Mercado?*

What type of tree is the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square and what is unique (and desirable) about that type of tree?

What type of tree is the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square and what is unique (and desirable) about that type of tree?

OK....I think the story goes....it is a LIVE OAK, while they moved it, it got diseased in the drill holes, which they filled and then grafted another tree onto it. I think they live for a long, long time.

Our Keys to the Kingdom Tour was a few years' back!!!!

OK....I think the story goes....it is a LIVE OAK, while they moved it, it got diseased in the drill holes, which they filled and then grafted another tree onto it. I think they live for a long, long time.

Our Keys to the Kingdom Tour was a few years' back!!!!

It is indeed a southern live oak. Not sure about the disease story. And what makes it unique as compared to say a red oak or white oak like we have here up north?

It is indeed a southern live oak. Not sure about the disease story. And what makes it unique as compared to say a red oak or white oak like we have here up north?

Live Oaks keep their Leaves year round. I don't think this is strange, as I spent most of my life in TEXAS!

Yes! Not neccesarily strange but unique as not many trees do not do this. Ideal for full theming as the tree never goes bare.

A Sons of Liberty AAQ for you!

Yes! Not neccesarily strange but unique as not many trees do not do this. Ideal for full theming as the tree never goes bare.

A Sons of Liberty AAQ for you!

Thanks! I had to think about what you wanted, since I always took Live Oaks for granted!

Let's go to an entirely different part of the World.

What Mythical Creature decorates throughout AK, as they were a part of the original expansion plan?

Thanks! I had to think about what you wanted, since I always took Live Oaks for granted!

Let's go to an entirely different part of the World.

What Mythical Creature decorates throughout AK, as they were a part of the original expansion plan?

Dragons?

Tall, dark and handsome. Oh, wait, that's what my name means. At least that's what I was told in the Festival of the Lion King :lmao:

Harambe means to pull together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter